You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Omaha HILO

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Hi all, 

I am new here and hope that I am posting this in the right place? Anyway, just wondering if anyone plays OHILO here 5pence-10pence pot limit. Have been watching Sky poker on tv for last two months but all there seems to be is HoldEm HoldEm HoldEm which can get a bit boring to be honest. Anyway, just thought I'd ask

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I play but it is not often you get a game going on here.
    There is a good Hi lo Mtt on at 20.25 every night. Its £5 to enter and is getting around 30 runners lately.
  • edited October 2012
      First things first. Welcome to the site and the forum.

The tv shows do deal solely with NLHE and do not unfortunately deal with either of the 4 card variants. I for one wish they would but we take things as they are.

PLO itself is only a relatively minority game on the site, and PLO8 is a minority version of a minority game. So it does not tend to see too much traffic. There are sometimes people willing to play but wont sit at an empty table, so my advice would be to open up a table sit down and see if you can get any action.

Not the most perfect answer for you but the best i can offer.