You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Account Balance Problems

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
I just stood up from all my cash tables about 2 mins ago and it must be a problem because of the site closure but the money hasn't been reallocated to my balance so I'm about £30 short.

Anyone else just left the cash tables and had the same problem?

Comments

• edited October 2012
  • edited October 2012
    Hi Lambert, I strongly suspect that the money will be back in your account this morning but if not then contact customer care and I am sure they will sort it out for you.
  • edited October 2012
    Just about to contact CC now because it still isn't in there. Basically, when I stood up right before midnight, it just didn't put the amounts back into my balance.

I'll let you know what they say.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Account Balance Problems:
    Just about to contact CC now because it still isn't in there. Basically, when I stood up right before midnight, it just didn't put the amounts back into my balance. I'll let you know what they say.
    Posted by Lambert180

if you were in profit at all on the tables that would explain it, there's always been that withheld funds column. And theydelay profit coming to you slightly to check no dodgy ness is going on.

My main problem is the way the account balance is set to PLUMMET. grrrrrr

• edited October 2012
    Nah, nothing in withheld funds and I think they only do that at a certain level don't they? Never seen it happen at 4NL and 5p/5p action tables (what I was playing).

Sigh anyway, live chat doesnt work on the computers in work (I am on lunch), must be a pop-up blocker or something. Will have to do it when I get home.
  • edited October 2012
    I had chundits from one table not go back into my account once (about a year ago).

Was refunded after they looked into it.
  • edited October 2012
    Sigh, I'm so stupid, check out my diary if you want the full explanation but basically I just completely worked things out wrong. No fault of Sky's just my inability to do basic maths obv.

Mods, you can close this now.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Account Balance Problems:
    Sigh, I'm so stupid, check out my diary if you want the full explanation but basically I just completely worked things out wrong. No fault of Sky's just my inability to do basic maths obv. Mods, you can close this now.
    Posted by Lambert180
    Done:)