You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Forbidden!!

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Hi
If I click on any tourney all I get is the above. Been away for 2 weeks so has anything changed? I went to the download and that seemed to work ok. Browser doent work at all.

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I get the same on Firefox but Chrome ok.
    I use the download for playing but browser for forum , etc.
    Not sure what the problem with Firefox is.
  • edited October 2012
    there were certain issues with firefox from version 4 onwards with certain parts of the community and sendings of PM's wasn't aware of any problems regarding playing, however it may all be tied in somehow
  • edited October 2012
    I'm having the same problem. I haven't been on for a week or so but I've previously used the browser version on my Linux PC for years with no issues. I've tried Firefox and Opera so far with the same result.
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: Forbidden!!:
    there were certain issues with firefox from version 4 onwards with certain parts of the community and sendings of PM's wasn't aware of any problems regarding playing, however it may all be tied in somehow
    Posted by scouse_red
    Hi Scouse
    The problem with Firefox is that you cannot view any lobbies therefore cannot register for a game.
    Thank god for the download.
  • edited October 2012
    Hi All,

We are looking at this now, it appears to be a problem with the latest version of Firefox (16.1) which prevents the lobby from loading correctly.

In the meantime the only solutions, if you have already upgraded to 16.1 are exactly what you have mentioned

A) Use the Download Client
    B) Use another web browser
    C) Rollback to version 15 of Firefox

We'll drop a note out once we have a better idea of the problem.

Best Wishes

Adam