You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

RACING 19/10/12

edited October 2012 in Betting Chat
My old fav SEA OF THUNDER returns to Prestbury Park, scene of where he first caught my eye last year when a very very unlucky loser of a novice hurdle when overjumping the last flight and coming to grief.

His first spin of fences was overall an impressive one, and is aptly priced up today as a result (11/8 F), so have looked to the RSA antepost Market instead for value and backed him £20 win 20/1 as if he scores as expected today he'll be cut to 14/1, 12/1 mark. And to avoid getting me fingers burnt ill just let that run until March without topping up.

I think GO ALL THE WAY is a good thing the 2m4f Novice CHase on the card, 2/1

Was going to back Heaney at 6/1 last night, didnt and is now half the price across board. So for value have taken VIKING BLOND who has slipped back to an intriuging mark after a season over fences and whos trainer targets this meeting 16/1

Others of note are TIME FOR SPRING in the 5.05 11/2 and in Cheltenhams last, a speculative punt on the impressive when last seen BRICK RED 8/1, even though this looks lively and main challengers could come in form of Dreambrook Lady and even more interesting Scottish Boogie