You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

pricy finally does it

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
just a big shout out to me old mate pricy,who has been on sky for some years now and hasnt had the rub of the green,we play live alot at g luton and ive seen him win some nice tournys in last couple years but online has had no luck at all,he isnt a massive player on here but can normally be found on double your money and smaller tournaments,his best has been to date 11th in the 25k super roller at easter time where i believe he picked up £250 ish,dare i say it i was 4th for £2350...soz had to put that in! anyway last night i railed him for a good 4 hours in the £1200 mini bounty hunter,never seen a guy get so many hands late on in a tourny and it was a great final table.he took it down for i believe £206 and £54 in bountys so now thats his best cash on here not bad for £3.30.we go to spts and he has done ok in those too where last year at luton he was 16th for about £400.i know this isnt loads of cash but thought id give him a shout out as he loves the game and enjoys skypoker.so really what im trying to get across is that even if you havent a massive bankroll and stick with it you will get there in the end like he has,well played mate and good luck in future

SHAUNY

Comments

• edited October 2012
    In Response to pricy finally does it:
    just a big shout out to me old mate pricy,who has been on sky for some years now and hasnt had the rub of the green,we play live alot at g luton and ive seen him win some nice tournys in last couple years but online has had no luck at all,he isnt a massive player on here but can normally be found on double your money and smaller tournaments,his best has been to date 11th in the 25k super roller at easter time where i believe he picked up £250 ish,dare i say it i was 4th for £2350...soz had to put that in! anyway last night i railed him for a good 4 hours in the £1200 mini bounty hunter,never seen a guy get so many hands late on in a tourny and it was a great final table.he took it down for i believe £206 and £54 in bountys so now thats his best cash on here not bad for £3.30.we go to spts and he has done ok in those too where last year at luton he was 16th for about £400.i know this isnt loads of cash but thought id give him a shout out as he loves the game and enjoys skypoker.so really what im trying to get across is that even if you havent a massive bankroll and stick with it you will get there in the end like he has,well played mate and good luck in future SHAUNY
    Posted by SHAUNY
    Nice post & WP pricy.  
  • edited October 2012
    Ah shauny shows his face lol. I wondered who you were and talk about hitting hands. He took me out in 5th (incidently my best performance in the mini so far and this week I had a 19th, a 13th and then this 5th) when he hit the one overcard to my pocket jacks. Well done Pricy you played a good FT.
  • edited October 2012
    thanks for that shauny , flyingdagg and glenela,
    nice to be a part of the sp community,enjoyed a great game against some very good players,
    had the week off work and played loads of poker , seem to be getting deeper into alot of tornaments, maybe i have cracked it at last!
    hope to see you all at luton spt.