You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why does sky poker always reward bad players??????

edited October 2012 in Area 51
hand id 576673333   he shoves the turn with a pair of 3s and the miracle happenz

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Did you not know that all online poker is rigged and you should be playing the worst hand? do you not watch training vids and read forums???
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: why does sky poker always reward bad players??????:
    Did you not know that all online poker is rigged and you should be playing the worst hand? do you not watch training vids and read forums???
    Posted by percival09
    think that is the way forward never seen as many four card straights and four flush cards happens all to often
  • edited October 2012
     Now lets look at the facts here?---- ok--- done it---- answer------ sky always rewards bad players because--- a lot of people are bad players that always play, so a lot of people win a lot of hands by playing badly, thus gaining access to a reward
  • edited October 2012

i think that if you are dealt the best hand you should always win.  i hate this other stuff like flop, turn and river.  where's the skill in that?  to me, it should be deal two cards, if mine are better than yours i win.  simple.  unless you two cards are better than mine.  then we should see a flop.  in fact, see additional cards up until my hand wins then we stop.