You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TKO Event 1 Suffers Technical Knock Out

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
So we all know what team we were on in last nights brilliant TKO Event first leg but there are a couple of things that need to be addressed.

Our leader Lord Orford cashed in - in the top 100 (no disgrace) in fact very well done, however, he did get knocked out before Tikay (Boooo) But as you are all aware this is a TEAM Event and I must remind everyone that Team Orford had 3 players out of 5 on the last table.

So my question is this:

Does that mean that our great captain Lord Orford beat Tikay by way of Technical Knock Out?

Ps. What a fantastic night it was - The Best Ever

Comments

• edited November 2009
    You could only claim Technical Knockout if Doreen hadn't landed the Haymaker that sent Team Orford to the canvas and out for th count !!! No technicalities Required lol
  • edited November 2009
    we got to be honest in the fact that 55 members of team Tikay cashed compared to only 45 of our team. If this had been 50/50 it would have resulted in a £20 swing, which wouldnt quite have been enough.

So hats off to team tikay, i suppose the best team on the day 1.

But still 4 to go, lets just look at it as an early dent to our stack.

We know any team can get lucky ( Liverpool for example) but over a season the best team always wins
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: TKO Event 1 Suffers Technical Knock Out:
    we got to be honest in the fact that 55 members of team Tikay cashed compared to only 45 of our team. If this had been 50/50 it would have resulted in a £20 swing, which wouldnt quite have been enough. So hats off to team tikay, i suppose the best team on the day 1. But still 4 to go, lets just look at it as an early dent to our stack. We know any team can get lucky ( Liverpool for example) but over a season the best team always wins
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Well put Jaegerbomb and very well played last night - Next time Glory is Ours
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to TKO Event 1 Suffers Technical Knock Out:
    So we all know what team we were on in last nights brilliant TKO Event first leg but there are a couple of things that need to be addressed. Our leader Lord Orford cashed in - in the top 100 (no disgrace) in fact very well done, however, he did get knocked out before Tikay (Boooo) But as you are all aware this is a TEAM Event and I must remind everyone that Team Orford had 3 players out of 5 on the last table. So my question is this: Does that mean that our great captain Lord Orford beat Tikay by way of T echnical K nock O ut? Ps. What a fantastic night it was - The Best Ever
    Posted by POKERTREV
    +1.

Who said you need to play for big money to enjoy poker?
  • edited November 2009
    well said jaegerbomb  bring on round 2 were ready and waiting