You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Footy FR

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Just have to say I am disappointed with the prizes in the FR last night, after binking and thinking I stood a chance of a decent cash it seems I have more chance of marrying Colin Farrell!!! 100pts for a few quid top end doesn't seem worth it...... Or.... am I missing something?

Comments

• edited October 2012

Below is taken from the home page. Amazes me that some folk complain about a freeroll AFTER they have played it without reading the terms and conditions. Oh, and mon the Stoke!

Freeroll on Fridays

With a summer of Euros and Olympics now behind us, we're celebrating the start of the 2012-13 Premier League with the return of the Freeroll on Fridays!

The ‘Freeroll on Fridays’ promotion is the ideal for the footie lovers amongst you, with £100s up for grabs each weekend.

Each week we’ll run a ‘Freeroll on Friday’, with a 100 Poker Point entry and a maximum of 1,000 runners. If you finish in the top 20 positions, you’ll ‘win’ a Premier League football team. You’ll then earn prizes according to your team’s performance in that weekend’s games.

First place in the Freeroll on Friday wins the team placed at the top of the table, 2nd place has their next closest opposition and so on. In the first week clubs will assigned according to the odds to win the Premier League as listed on Sky Bet.

Here’s what you win: 

https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/li.png'); background-attachment: scroll; background-color: transparent; background-position: 0px 5px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat">£10 free bet with Sky Bet if your team winshttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/li.png'); background-attachment: scroll; background-color: transparent; background-position: 0px 5px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat">£5 free bet for every goal your team scores – win, lose or draw!
  • edited October 2012

Be fair Alan

Women & Football

Bad mix

#just saying 

• edited October 2012
    LOL YEH IF U GET STUCK WITH A BAD TEAM YES very unawarding 

but could be good if u get a good one. 

every goal they score u get £5 if they win u get £10 

so as long as ur team score ur happy.

i got  wigan this week so i got £5 freebet 

oh yeh and all the money u get goes on 1 single bet
    for exmaple. 

man u beat stoke 4-2 

so would get £20(4goals) +£10 (the win) = £30 freebet 

from experince it normally crdited on the next thursday after the result. 
  • edited October 2012
    dont laugh, I had villa
  • edited October 2012
    Ok,ok.... shall take my little moan back!

Sigh @maxally - readin and Friday nights????..... get serious ;) Oh and up the manuurrreeee lolol Any Stoke fans in the house........