You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

2230 mtt??

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Why is there never a 2230 mtt??
Tonight theres a freeroll thats it. many other nights nowt much either.
Surely there can be a £10 bh or std mtt? 
Anything to play would be great, getting home from work at 2200, 30 min wind down time then hit the 2230 but alais nowt reg for weeks if not months.
What do you poker peeps think?
Jon

Comments

• edited October 2012
    hi

why dont u try some dyms?

onwards and upwards :-)
  • edited October 2012
    I like to play around that time of night as well , im home from work by 7 but enjoy getting into a tourney later in the evening.
    I am sure there wouldnt be a problem with number of runners a even the early hours of morning tournaments run ok.
    I would really like sky to try a different type of tournament , maybe something like a super turbo rebuy , just as an example something along the lines of a £200 guarantee with a £5.50 buy in and rebuy and 2 minute blinds - fast and furious . I think they would easily break the guarantee
    I hope they put something on for you to play anyway , and good luck :)
  • edited October 2012
    In Response to Re: 2230 mtt??:
    I like to play around that time of night as well , im home from work by 7 but enjoy getting into a tourney later in the evening. I am sure there wouldnt be a problem with number of runners a even the early hours of morning tournaments run ok. I would really like sky to try a different type of tournament , maybe something like a super turbo rebuy , just as an example something along the lines of a £200 guarantee with a £5.50 buy in and rebuy and 2 minute blinds - fast and furious . I think they would easily break the guarantee I hope they put something on for you to play anyway , and good luck :)
    Posted by acerag83
    thanks ace did play the 2240 £5 bh and donked off lol
  • edited October 2012
    hi why dont u try some dyms? onwards and upwards :-)
    Posted by Gollygosh
    thanks golly for reply thinking dyms after work not ideal, would rather have a slower pace game thanks ;')
  • edited October 2012
    Hey guys,

There is a £1,000 Bounty Hunter at 10:30pm every single evening- £11 buy-in :)

Hope you enjoy!

Joe
  • edited October 2012
    Hey guys, There is a £1,000 Bounty Hunter at 10:30pm every single evening- £11 buy-in :) Hope you enjoy! Joe
    Posted by Sky_Joe
    tar tar very muchly