You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

EXTRA UKOPS Direct Sats. £3, roll up, roll up.

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat

Tonight, & probably for the rest week, there will be extra "UKOPS Direct Sats".

Today is Wednesday, so the Sats are for UKOPS 4.

Tonight's Directs are capped at 40 runners, & cost £3 (£2.75 + £0.25).

Fast & furious, 3 minute blinds, with Late Reg until the end of Level 3.

They will run tonight, & probably every night until at least Saturday, at.....

7.40pm

8.35pm

9.00pm

9.50pm

10.35pm

Good luck all who sail in them.

Comments

• edited October 2012
    Hi TK,

Great news about the Direct Sats...I actually managed to gets a seat in UKOPS4 through one of them tonight!

I just wondered, bearing in mind there is a special UKOPS tournament section in the filters now, whether it would be possible to do a range of satellites each night for all of the UKOPS main events and side events and not just satellites for the corresponding days?

When you only have satellites running during the day and early evening for that specific nights UKOPS semi, those of who are at work and/or otherwise engaged find it hard to very hard to qualifiy (and that's before you actually play a hand!).

I know it's hard to find the right balance just thought I'd put my tuppence in and wait to be shouted down!
  • edited October 2012
    The overlay in these £3 sats was incredible today.

It's probably just because it was for the £55 rebuy and getting through a sat would be really expensive if you then take a rebuy and add-on. So I would guess that for non-rebuy UKOPS events, the overlay won't be so big.