You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Quick sat question

edited October 2012 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Couple of questions...

1. If you manage to win two sat seats for the same event do you get the monetary value for the second seat?
2. Also, previously if you unregister once you win a seat you didn't get a token for that comp or the monetary value. Is this still the case?

The reason for the questions is family are coming over for dinner but I want to play the UKOPS (ideally through a sat but will buy in direct if needed) so will need to late reg so working out if I can qualify early in a sat and use that to late reg.

Thanks

Matt

Comments

• edited October 2012
    if u sat in then sat in again u get the cash value instead 

or if u want the cash u can register for the main and if u sat in u get the money for that and the monay u brought in the main event with 
  • edited October 2012
    I think the best thing to do would be to buy in before the sats. Then if you sattalite in you will get the monetary value. Then dereg getting your cash back and then late reg when you are ready with the cash you won from sat.
    Hope that makes sense.
  • edited October 2012
    What DONK said - buy in direct, them play the sat, that way you will get the monetry value of the seat credited to your account.

If you need to de-reg (guests outstay their welcome etc.) you can de-reg and get your original buyin back.  If you qualify via a sat and then de-reg, you will not get anything back.
  • edited October 2012
    Cheers for the quick responses, much appreciated.

Hopefully see you when I late reg later

Matt