You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS 5 Update Thread

2»

Comments

• edited November 2012
    With the LR satellite seats the Main will reach the guarantee, will that be it?  Or any chance of additional LR all in sats?
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: UKOPS 5 Update Thread:
    With the LR satellite seats the Main will reach the guarantee, will that be it?  Or any chance of additional LR all in sats?
    Posted by Slykllist
    Hi Simon,

No, there will be no more "All-In Sats" for tonight's High Roller, it's too late really, & a bit risky at this time, they might only get a handful of runners.
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: UKOPS 5 Update Thread : Hi Simon, No, there will be no more "All-In Sats" for tonight's High Roller, it's too late really, & a bit risky at this time, they might only get a handful of runners.
    Posted by Tikay10
    SIGH...... I would have loved to play this, looks like a great tournament with a real quality field
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: UKOPS 5 Update Thread : Me? Nah, not in the slightest.......
    Posted by Tikay10

You can sleep easy now :)
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: UKOPS 5 Update Thread : You can sleep easy now :)
    Posted by hawk7112
    Ha!

Thanks Dave. I always sleep well, come what may.

It's the waking up that is the problem.....
  • edited November 2012

9.40pm UPDATE.

MAIN - 62 runners

MINI - 323 runners

SIDEY - 248 runners

Think that comes to just over £49,000, with some Late Reg still in play.

Good luck all!

• edited November 2012

I know it's still going on, but just wanted to say, what a great tournament.  I've been watching it whilst playing other tables (horrorbadly) and it's been an absolute belter, wish I could have played it.

• edited November 2012
    structure was spot on, glad i played
  • edited November 2012

Afternoon.

Wow, what a night!

All the Guarantees were comfortably exceeded, and amazing to see so many players repeat-cashing.

RUNITSRANN? Incredible! 9 cashes now, I believe. And Thewy does not need bigging up, we all know how good he runs.....but he's played, I think, 6 Events, & cashed in 4 of them.

Most heartening of all though is the number of "smaller" players who have had multi-cashes, too many to mention, but every player has a chance, the playing-field is more level than it sometimes seems in poker, & just because some folks play most of their poker at the lower buy-in levels does not mean they cannot win or go deep in big tourneys.

• edited November 2012

ALL the UKOPS 5 results - in fact ALL UKOPS results - can be found in GaryQQQ's thread, HERE