You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

totally fed up

cant seem to win a hand at moment going in ahead nearly all the time and getting turned over all the time not a major player and just like to have a bit of fun but when all this happens it aint no fun

Comments

• edited November 2012
    In Response to totally fed up:
    cant seem to win a hand at moment going in ahead nearly all the time and getting turned over all the time not a major player and just like to have a bit of fun but when all this happens it aint no fun
    Posted by welshboyo
    hi mate,
    i know how u feel mate.
    keep getting your chips in good and it will eventually turn around for you.
    maybe mix it up a bit and play a few hands that u maybe wouldn't normally might help.
    also when i'm running really bad,i drop down levels,don't know if u can and also play less hours too.
    be patient and i'm sure things will come good again.
    gl
    :)
    dev
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: totally fed up:
    In Response to totally fed up : hi mate, i know how u feel mate. keep getting your chips in good and it will eventually turn around for you. maybe mix it up a bit and play a few hands that u maybe wouldn't normally might help. also when i'm running really bad,i drop down levels,don't know if u can and also play less hours too. be patient and i'm sure things will come good again. gl :) dev
    Posted by devonfish5

+1

We have all been there mate, thinks will come good. Maybe take a short break for a few days and watch some training vids

• edited November 2012
    dont believe the hype that surrounds 'normal' running bad. you will be getting defeated like so many others by software that produces hands and beats outside of probability on a regular basis. that is different to natural variance and tough times and this site produces more than its fair share of ridiculous outcomes. i would change site before waiting to run good on here because there is something peculiar about the regularity of complaints like yours.