You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£9.60 2 in 25 sats to £110 events to run daily?

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat

These were successful last week. They kept maxing out the cap of 25 runners, 5/6 times per night.

Before UKOPS they used to run a few per night on nights when there was a £110 event (there's some tonight to the £110 BH)

Now that you can chose to take either the seat, or the money, I'm wondering if these can run every day during the 5pm-8pm window?

They take around 70-90 minutes start to finish, ideal for a game in the evening before the main events start. 

Think I played about 18 of these last week and didn't qualify once. Chasing!!!!!

Comments

• edited November 2012
    These are good satellites, it would be nice if they ran daily! +1

With late reg they should all fill, but i know in the past there has been overlay, so i understand if this is not implemented.

I also liked the "All IN" sats! more of these too :)

• edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: £9.60 2 in 25 sats to £110 events to run daily?:
    These are good satellites, it would be nice if they ran daily! +1 With late reg they should all fill, but i know in the past there has been overlay, so i understand if this is not implemented. I also liked the "All IN" sats! more of these too :)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Don't have a start time then. Just start once 25 players have registered like a sit n go. +1 for more of them too.