You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New-vember £1.10r

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
First of all I like the idea of a new mtt each monday, and I also like the mtt tonight - fast, cheap and a turbo - with unlimited rebuys too. Good job it is only a quid.

My only problem again is the paying rake for rebuys/addons. I know tonnes of people have brought it up but I thought with you guys not charging rake in the ukops rebuys that it's maybe a permanent fixture now. Obv not. Disappointed Skyzies

Comments

• edited November 2012
    for some reason it didn't let me addon in the addon break. I clicked it a fair few times and it kept popping up saying I have insufficient funds, when I have exactly £1.10 in my account. Sigh. 
  • edited November 2012
    Lol why have you got exactly £1.10 in your account mate?
  • edited November 2012
    was thinking the same u aint been playing redmond hu ave ya 
  • edited November 2012
    lol .. nah I deposited exactly £5.50 just for this tournament, rebought once straight away and then double rebought when i lost that..so £1.10 left for the addon.

ty for the answers Sky. lol
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: New-vember £1.10r:
    lol .. nah I deposited exactly £5.50 just for this tournament, rebought once straight away and then double rebought when i lost that..so £1.10 left for the addon. ty for the answers Sky. lol
    Posted by percival09
    Hi Percy,

"lol"?

You never actually asked the question (you just commented)  - & if you had, & I'd seen it, I would have replied.

The exact same question was asked yesterday, & I answered it, HERE

I hope you don't think I'm being rude, but I cannot answer every question, especially if they are "repeat" questions which I have already replied to.  

• edited November 2012
    I lol'd so I decided to put lol in my post too.

I've checked the thread and could find no answers as to why I couldn't rebuy. It gave me answers to why there's rake, but that's all. Thanks. 
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: New-vember £1.10r:
    I lol'd so I decided to put lol in my post too. I've checked the thread and could find no answers to why I couldn't rebuy. It gave me answers to why there's rake, but that's all. Thanks
    Posted by percival09
    Oh I see, apologies, I wrongly surmised you were referring to your OP. The question of why you could not rebuy would & could NEVER be answered on this Community, it is a Customer Care question.

I don't have any access to the "back-end", & such matters are never discussed on the Community for all sorts of sensible reasons.

Contact Customer Care & you will get an instant answer, I would imagine.

Sorry I cannot assist on this one.