You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tues NIght Live Show with Fowler, Ryan Spittles and special guest Kevin Williams..he won UKOPS you k

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
Good day SkyPoker,
How has your UKOPS week been?  I have been away for most of it, and am sad to have missed the fun..  I am very glad it has been successful, and even more glad to have the delightful Kevin Williams aka MBSFNTB back on the show tonight,  celebrating his huge win, taking down the UKOPS main event!
He is only with us on the show from 7-10pm, so please make sure any questions you want to put to him, you get them in as soon as you can.  There is a prize for the best contribution to the show.  You could send in a hand id to be analysed by Kevin, ask him about his bankroll, background, recent win!
RyRy and myself will be taking you through this:
7-8pm    GTD UKOPS MAIN EVENT final table coverage
8-9pm     ASK THE EXPERT - Ask Kevin tonight!  Whilst we continue with coverage of the final table. If you have a specific hand ID send them in.
9pm-10pm  SKY POKER SCHOOL - Bubble Play
10pm-11pm SKY POKER HIGHLIGHTS- Live tournament 6k Open Coverage
11pm-midnight-  MASTERCASH
Hope that you can join us tonight, and if you would like to contribute, usual ways:
SKYOPEN@BYSKB.COM#skypokertv

GL on the tables tonight, lets have a fun show

A xxx

Comments