You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Kings of Cash Freeroll

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
Looking forward to the freeroll, great value  £25 for80th place can't be bad.  Can't believe there are only 500 odd players in it ? did a lot of the grinders not enter the code ?

Good luck all

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Always nice to win free money :) I've got a problem though as I play live at the pub every tuesday at 8pm....may have to take laptop in with me, lol.

I also thought there'd be more runners in this!

• edited November 2012
    I'm gutted was looking forward to this but just realised it clashes with Crystal Palace v Ipswich., and its my first chance to see them play as I'm usually on the golf course saturdays.   Not the right environment for taking a laptop !
    Can't Sky check the sporting calendar before they set the date for these tournies lol
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Kings of Cash Freeroll:
    Looking forward to the freeroll, great value  £25 for80th place can't be bad.  Can't believe there are only 500 odd players in it ? did a lot of the grinders not enter the code ? Good luck all
    Posted by PUCPOUND
    £37.50 for 48th is even better.......

Then again, £1,221 for winning the Big Bounty Hunter was even betterer......

Good night's work, many congrats!