You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

faults

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
Hi sorry for bothering you, I was playing in the £55 bounty hunter last night, ( 6th-11-12 ) and was very lucky to get almost 158k ahead and was double the second place with only 10 players left I then got booted and by the time I got back on to skypoker I had 16k left and finnished in 5th , I was so annyoed but when ever you call up and ask what the problem was you get told it was your end and there is nothing sky can do about it, I admit I was playing some of the best poker I have ever played and was hoping to reach the top 3 at the very least and I feel so so cheated any advice would be welcome

Comments

• edited November 2012
    1)  No technical staff monitor the forum so you won't get any of the techies helping you here.  Best bet for that is Customer Care if you want to try them again.  The help you'll get here is from other forum members.

2)  You said you got booted with ten left, can you please give more details?  Please go as in depth as you can.
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: faults:
    1)  No technical staff monitor the forum so you won't get any of the techies helping you here.  Best bet for that is Customer Care if you want to try them again.  The help you'll get here is from other forum members. 2)  You said you got booted with ten left, can you please give more details?  Please go as in depth as you can.
    Posted by TommyD

exactly as Tommy says, a couple of questions for you tho Mr Guardsman......

1... Did this happen when still 10 handed, or, as the tables broke for the FT?

2... If so did you have both tables open?

• edited November 2012
    Hi All thannks for your resposes, I was booted when there was only 2 tables left and I did not have both open , I was a massive chip leader and when I was able to get back on a couple of hours later I had 16k left, "" update"" spoke to sky custormer support today about it and they are looking into it, they agree that I was playing then next minute I was not and did not play a hand for over 2 hours, they as a good will gave me half my buy in back, but thats not the point I really thought I would have won more bounties and won the tourney was so disappointed