You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Changes to Sit n Go payout structure

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
Morning all,

After in-depth review and customer feedback regarding the sit n go structure and schedule, we have now implemented a new prize payout to all 6 seater tournaments in the STT lobby.

After customer feedback, from now on, a 65:35 payout structure will replace the 75:25 structure currently in use.

This change will feed into the lobby throughout the day.

Thanks a lot,

Joe

Comments

• edited November 2012
    I love sit 'n' go's anything that will get more people playing them again i am in favour of.
    But i never thought i would here myself say this i think the split  has gone to far the other way now.Just looked at a few games, a 55p scary £3 pool winner get's £1.95 2nd £1.05 and a £1.10 normal £6 pool 1st £3.90 2nd £2.10.I think 2/3 to a 1/3 would have been better,the 55p scary then pays £2 1st & £1 2nd the normal £4 1st & £2 2nd. Just my opinion.
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Changes to Sit n Go payout structure:
    I love sit 'n' go's anything that will get more people playing them again i am in favour of. But i never thought i would here myself say this i think the split  has gone to far the other way now.Just looked at a few games, a 55p scary £3 pool winner get's £1.95 2nd £1.05 and a £1.10 normal £6 pool 1st £3.90 2nd £2.10.I think 2/3 to a 1/3 would have been better,the 55p scary then pays £2 1st & £1 2nd the normal £4 1st & £2 2nd. Just my opinion.
    Posted by belsibub
    +1
  • edited November 2012
    It's been change to 65:35

And you're saying it's not good enough, it should be 2/3 and 1/3 which is basically 66.6/33.3 and virtually no different from what they've actually done lol.

Some people will moan at anything :p

FWIW, I think it's great they've made the payouts a bit flatter.
  • edited November 2012

Think there may be some misunderstanding here.

Two players have said it SHOULD be 2 thirds / one third, which is 67%/33%. But it is now 65%/35%, which is almost exactly two/thirds one third.

There are, literally, only pennies in it.

• edited November 2012
    I dont really understand why you're having a go u_sud_fold but each to their own.

I merely pointed (as Tikay also did later) that people are asking for it to be changed to basically exactly what it has been changed to. And I do have an opinion, that it's right the payouts are flatter for these cos 75/25 makes winning in these long term VERY hard.
  • edited November 2012
    lambert i am shocked you have backed sky yet again your tongue must be all brown by now looking for another free entry no doubt pathetic grow an opinion
    Posted by u_sud_fold
  • edited November 2012
    Pretty harsh IMO.
  • edited November 2012
    It's been change to 65:35 And you're saying it's not good enough, it should be 2/3 and 1/3 which is basically 66.6/33.3 and virtually no different from what they've actually done lol. Some people will moan at anything :p FWIW, I think it's great they've made the payouts a bit flatter.
    Posted by Lambert180
    lambert are you TK's son in disguse?
    jesus christ they aren't going to ban you if you disagree with one of theirs rullings.....

tell you what,,,, when you cash in the new poor SNG layout just donate your winnings back to Sky

• edited November 2012

Guys!

The payouts were changed to 65%/35%.

Two Posters said they would prefer it to be "two thirds/one third". (67%/33%).

It's pretty much the same thing.

• edited November 2012
    Wow.

I only agreed I prefer 2/3 & 1/3 as it means round £ounds!

I've changed my mind now, 65/35 is fine, leave Lambert alone :(
  • edited November 2012

i think the prize structure should be 100/0 second place is just first loser in my book!

im kidding ofcourse but it makes no difference to me i generally finish 5th or 6th anyway :D

• edited November 2012
    They used to have 'Last Man Standing' SnG's back in the day.

They died a death :(
  • edited November 2012
    It's been change to 65:35 And you're saying it's not good enough, it should be 2/3 and 1/3 which is basically 66.6/33.3 and virtually no different from what they've actually done lol. Some people will moan at anything :p FWIW, I think it's great they've made the payouts a bit flatter.
    Posted by Lambert180
    I did end this by saying it was just my opinion.
    If you do not agree that is your opinion.
    If you want to disagree,disagree but don't try to belittle others who's views differ are at odds with yours.
    To say i am moaning its only pennies shows no grasp on the concept of R.O.I or levels.Where 1.6% over thousands of games 5p's(min) add up and that is only at the lowest level its pounds for those who play £11 and over.
    I do think it is an impovement on the old structure but could have been better in my opinion.
  • edited November 2012
    Man, why so uptight? Lambert wasn't saying anything aggressively, and tbh, his post is completely fine and well-mannered. Chill. You stated your opinon, and he stated his without belitting anybody.