You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Jimifloyd is never talkin in a sit and go again (hooray)

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
I think its time i handed out a few appologies i play 98 percent sit and goes on this site and the rest tourneys.I never start an argument at the table but trouble always seems to follow me.When it does its usually by donk callers laughing at what they did or people who are thousands down saying jimi u need to play more hands.You get this where ever u go i know but im a fiery guy and if you start on my game i ll come back at you and disrespect ur game but in hindsight thats not what i wanna do.This post has been brought up now because i ve had my worst run of bad beats for a month now and im not a happy chap.Im going in with the best hand most of the time and is either straight runner runner fush or 3 outers busting me when ive got 10 big blinds or less.We all need to shove at some point and if ur cards dont hold up what can you do.Having reflected on this im offering my sincere apology to anyone on this site i have ever offendeded whether you started it or me and as from now i will only ever chat in tourneys as i am taking a vow of silence in sit and goes.Good luck at the tables all.

Comments