You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAO Sky Dave/Adam re. afternoon league.

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat

Hi.

Can you please add a 500/1k level in to the afternoon deepstack today @ 2.20.

I got munk on the other day and said I refuse to play it again until that level is introduced.

But I really wanna play it today. lolol WEAK!

Can you just add it in, so I can play? plz? everyone wants it. 

ty!

Comments

• edited November 2012
    In Response to FAO Sky Dave/Adam re. afternoon league.:
    Hi. Can you please add a 500/1k level in to the afternoon deepstack today @ 2.20. I got munk on the other day and said I refuse to play it again until that level is introduced. But I really wanna play it today. lolol WEAK! Can you just add it in, so I can play? plz? everyone wants it.  ty!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hey DOHHHHH,

All changed now. Let us know how the new blind structure plays out.

Todays 2.20pm deepstack has been changed. As of tomorrow, so have all deepstack tournaments at £2.20 and under.

Thanks a lot,

Joe
  • edited November 2012

Thanks Joe, I'll try and encourage players to feedback on this thread. 

I'm sure everyone will appreciate the small change which will make a big difference in the later stages. 

IN 2day now! gl alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :))

• edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: FAO Sky Dave/Adam re. afternoon league.:
    Thanks Joe, I'll try and encourage players to feedback on this thread.  I'm sure everyone will appreciate the small change which will make a big difference in the later stages.  IN 2day now! gl alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :))
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Now all you have to do is last to that level:))
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to FAO Sky Dave/Adam re. afternoon league. : Hey DOHHHHH, All changed now. Let us know how the new blind structure plays out. Todays 2.20pm deepstack has been changed. As of tomorrow, so have all deepstack tournaments at £2.20 and under. Thanks a lot, Joe
    Posted by Sky_Joe
    Thanks for making that change Joe, I am sure it will make a big difference to the later stages of all the deepstacks.
  • edited November 2012
    HI D

Very impressive m8. He asks and its done. I may play today in it so i can see you win it now!

PS Watched the vid you suggested and the ones following. Excellent though t didn't point the way to acheiving that goal of change. Maybe my character leads me to being a nitty TAG as i tend to be risk averse in life too.
  • edited November 2012
    Who say's Sky don't listen? lol hope you get to the 500/1k level now JJ pmsl!
  • edited November 2012
    Nice one. Well done DOHHHHHH and Sky.
  • edited November 2012
     lol hope you get to the 500/1k level now JJ pmsl!
    Posted by FlashFlush

longshot imo
  • edited November 2012
    yeh I'm out! :(

ewuhvuhuvhcvhfrv was going so well too.

17k @ 100/200

Open QTo bvb. 

bet 998.

bet 3 turn.

bet K river.

K7o is good

---------

Open AA 23xbb @ 200/400

bet 357r

He doesn't want to fold

I wouldn't either if I had 64s.

----------

Still good stuff skyyyyyyy, I'm positive the people good enough to make it to 500/1k will enjoy the new level

:)

edit*

Which part of my post is beaneh gonna reply to using an empty [ brackets box ] to rub me down?

• edited November 2012
    yeh I'm out! :( ewuhvuhuvhcvhfrv was going so well too. 17k @ 100/200 Open QTo bvb.  bet 998. bet 3 turn. bet K river. K7o is good --------- Open AA 23xbb @ 200/400 bet 357r He doesn't want to fold .  I wouldn't either if I had 64s. ---------- Still good stuff skyyyyyyy, I'm positive the people good enough to make it to 500/1k will enjoy the new level :) edit* Which part of my post is beaneh gonna reply to using an empty [ brackets box ] to rub me down?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

ha only saw your last line as I quoted.

I was gonna say 'so how did the 500/1k level play out' LOL :p