You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NOTICE - Changes to the Friday Orfordable League

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat

Nice one Terv. Totally agree with everything you have said (checks if I am still drunk)

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Hi Guys.
    Just to let you all know there will be a couple of changes to the Friday Orfordable league.

Notably...........
    As you are aware the entry fee for the Friday 6K Re-Buy Open has now been increased from £11 to £22. So with this in mind I have changed the prizes to 2 x 9.30PM 2K Bounty Hunter Seats, which I think is more suited to the smaller bankroll.

I felt that due to the price increase, the majority of small bankroll players that play in the Orfordable League would be at a distinct disadvantage playing in the Re-Buy open if they were not able to have a "Re-Buy" or the "Add On" just because it did not fall within their bankroll management.

Also the Prizes are donated by Tikay on behalf of Sky Poker and the price of the Re-Buy Open Seats would mean that the cost of the prizes donated would have been doubled. Tikay being the great guy he is did offer to honour the prizes so I thank him for that and his continued support, but feel the new prizes are more suited and hope everyone agrees.

Secondly.............
    As you may be aware, the numbers have increased from 70+ to 180+ since we implemented the late registration in the Friday Orfordable. So I have requested that we have a couple of blind levels added due to the increase in entrants now playing, so as of Saturday, the following blind levels will be added........

500/1000
    5000/10,000

Hopfully this will allow the players to have a more playable stack in the later stages.

A BIG thank you to everyone who takes part every Week/Month and joins in with the fun and banter.

If you havent already done so, you can enter your name in the Orfordable Thread - Link Below

Orfordable League Link

Best of Luck
    Pokertrev.
  • edited November 2012
    Good idea on both the new prizes and the extra blind levels.  
  • edited November 2012