You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday Evening BANKBUSTER

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat

Tonight's BANKBUSTER is a repeat of last night's Tourney, a £1,200 Bounty Hunter - £2.20 Entry - with a BANKBUSTER Target of £1,500.

So it needs 600 runners to avoid overlay, & 750 runners to trigger the DOUBLE PAYOUT BANKBUSTER.

Runners registered at 5.30pm? 

Comments

• edited November 2012
    In Response to Sunday Evening BANKBUSTER:
    Tonight's BANKBUSTER is a repeat of last night's Tourney, a £1,200 Bounty Hunter - £2.20 Entry - with a BANKBUSTER Target of £1,500. So it needs 600 runners to avoid overlay, & 750 runners to trigger the DOUBLE PAYOUT BANKBUSTER.   Runners registered at 5.30pm?  111  
    Posted by Tikay10

Are you sure it's a BH Tikay?   Doesn't say in the blurb.  I wasn't gonna play it BUT if it's a BH I prob will. 

• edited November 2012
    The prize fund says head prizes so it's definetly a BH.
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Sunday Evening BANKBUSTER:
    The prize fund says head prizes so it's definetly a BH.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    Hadn't noticed that, TA.
  • edited November 2012

Glenelg makes a fair point.

It IS a Bounty Hunter, as AcidMan confirmed, as the lobby splurge mentions "Head Prizes", here....

Cash Prize Pool£990Heads Prize Pool£210

However, that is not made very clear on the "Main" Lobby splurge, so I can well see where the confusion arises. It definitely SHOULD have been more clearly shown.

Apologies.

I'm not having a good Sunday evening here!

To confirm, it IS a Bounty Hunter, & apologies to anyone who thought otherwise.