You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Horse for 11/11/12

edited November 2012 in Betting Chat
2.30 Ffos lane Oscar Davy 5/1 £5 ew

Comments

• edited November 2012
    We all seem to be on Oscar Davy thanks to any2suited's tip but I have another for you.

2.15 Market Rasen -Alpine Breeze 15/8(soory re skinny price) 2nd last time to Romanescu which is a very good yardstick just now as horses with Romanescu associated form winning all over the place.

Father V 
  • edited November 2012
    Dave, no hard feelings re Oscar Davy, it was going alright until it forgot how to jump. Mr Hobbs needs to do a bit more schooling me feels.

As to my tip what a wonderful price in end-3-1, just a pity it was a dead heat not outright win. Thanks to Peter Carberry who recovered his irons then gave it a tremendous finish after Bold Tax looked like it would coast home. a stride past line and we would have won outright
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Horse for 11/11/12:
    2.30 Ffos lane Oscar Davy 5/1 £5 ew
    Posted by wynne1938
    No good today ,will add it to my list to follow.
    Been hurdling with V.Williams,change of stables , now with P.Hobbs.
    Introduced to Fencing today.Made a few mistakes!
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Horse for 11/11/12:
    Dave, no hard feelings re Oscar Davy, it was going alright until it forgot how to jump. Mr Hobbs needs to do a bit more schooling me feels. As to my tip what a wonderful price in end-3-1, just a pity it was a dead heat not outright win. Thanks to Peter Carberry who recovered his irons then gave it a tremendous finish after Bold Tax looked like it would coast home. a stride past line and we would have won outright
    Posted by vaigret
    Sadly i agree, it looked quite good at 1/2 distance but the jumping let it down alot.Will follow it for the next few runs, but perversely because i got 5/1 ew and the price came in before the off, even though it couldn't jump fluently i got a value price and thats  1/2 the battle.Apologies to all, but i do know the money was down today and i'm sure they will find a race to win with this horse.
  • edited November 2012
    no probs mate, let the recovery mission begin