You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No good tourneys in the afternoon from midday till 5pm why?

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
I understand people go work so the traffic will be down till these hrs but cant u get any tourenys on in the afternoon apart from £2.30 bounty hunters with 3 players in pretty pointless imo 

I refuse to play cash this  month as i have my own lil challenge on mtts and dyms i prefer mtts n dyms anyway i get bored playing cash after a while 

Is there any chance sky can get a £5 rebuy during the afternoon or £10 freezeout im not keen on playing bounty hunters but its all i see in the afternoons without much choice of playing anything different ?

Comments

• edited November 2012
    In Response to No good tourneys in the afternoon from midday till 5pm why?:
    I understand people go work so the traffic will be down till these hrs but cant u get any tourenys on in the afternoon apart from £2.30 bounty hunters with 3 players in pretty pointless imo  I refuse to play cash this  month as i have my own lil challenge on mtts and dyms i prefer mtts n dyms anyway i get bored playing cash after a while  Is there any chance sky can get a £5 rebuy during the afternoon or £10 freezeout im not keen on playing bounty hunters but its all i see in the afternoons without much choice of playing anything different ?
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Play Dym's then.
  • edited November 2012
    There's no people around to play anything with a substantial gntee rly. There's hourly BHs with decent gntees that just about do enough. change the BH to f/o or rebuy and they wont do enough. 

The answer is speeds/velos/scarys or whatever else sky wants to call them for people who don't have 3 n a half hours spare during the day to slog it out in a turgid bounty hunter which returns less than their buy in unless they make the final table.