You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

600 millionth hand promotion

13»

Comments

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: 600 millionth hand promotion:
    ...is it a case of ive read it correctly and it could occur that the winner of the milestone hand gets less of a bonus than the losers, extreme case i know, or is there an oversight on my behalf and i cant spot what the actual prize is
    Posted by TINTIN

Morning Tintin.

The information posted on that page was incorrect precisely for the reason you pointed out. It should have read 100 x BB/Fee, to a maximum of £100 - so following the same format as the winner's prize.

Apologies for any confusion.

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: 600 millionth hand promotion : Morning Tintin. The information posted on that page was incorrect precisely for the reason you pointed out. It should have read 100 x BB/Fee, to a maximum of £100 - so following the same format as the winner's prize. Apologies for any confusion.
    Posted by Sky_Poker
    So if your playing 2p/4p & win,the winner of the 600 millionth hand gets £24 the rest in the hand get £4?
     Sorry if i am being thick but does not seem fair to micros to have max but no min pay out.Should be about the 600 millionth hand not levels a set pay-out regardless.
  • edited December 2012
    cheers for clearing that up.

i now see you have added that the winner will receive a place on the re launched team sky poker. like how thats been sneaked in since my post. more details on that would be helpful as i was going to pick more holes in the promo before seeing that addition
  • edited December 2012
    cheers for clearing that up. i now see you have added that the winner will receive a place on the re launched team sky poker. like how thats been sneaked in since my post. more details on that would be helpful as i was going to pick more holes in the promo before seeing that addition
    Posted by TINTIN
    As far as i can see micro cash players are still better off winning the 590th-599th hands

The winner of the 590 millionth hand was Anthony99 from Croydon - who wins a £100 bonus!The winner of the 591 millionth hand was Jayallsey from Wednesfield - who wins a £100 bonus!The winner of the 592 millionth hand was PiranhaNo1 from Bellshill - who wins a £100 bonus! The winner of the 593 millionth hand was Bloodykk from Finland -  who wins a £100 bonus!The winner of the 594 millionth hand was usoges24 from Northumberland - who wins a £100 bonus!The winner of the 595 millionth hand was oarsman24 from Bristol - who wins a £100 bonus!
  • edited December 2012
    dam i was in the 597millionth but forgot to keep an eye on the hands lol. i folded my 24 pre :(
  • edited December 2012

At 597.2m and rising.

Getting close now.
  • edited December 2012
    what do the people who get dealt the 600M hand get?
  • edited December 2012
    You can get all the details on the prizes here