You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

made priority club this month....what benifits are there to it?

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Hey fella to be honest i wouldnt say its that big of a thing really you get more for your cash for points the longer your in it.

The best part is probly the priorty main and mini with winners getting £400 and £600 usually but bad part your playing against around 50 other well known regs.

Other than that i cant really say its that much of a bonus you can buy in to spt when your priority but thats only handy if you play live and willing to make the journey eg.

Personally i think priority needs a big change i dont see it as that big of a deal but others may

Hope that helped.
  • ckdckd
    edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: made priority club this month....what benifits are there to it?:
    Hey fella to be honest i wouldnt say its that big of a thing really you get more for your cash for points the longer your in it. The best part is probly the priorty main and mini with winners getting £400 and £600 usually but bad part your playing against around 50 other well known regs. Other than that i cant really say its that much of a bonus you can buy in to spt when your priority but thats only handy if you play live and willing to make the journey eg. Personally i think priority needs a big change i dont see it as that big of a deal but others may Hope that helped.
    Posted by kidwiz10

cheers mate 

dont sound all that from what you said .. if that is all then i agree that it would be better to have a change 

thanks for letting me know
  • edited November 2012
    Yea thats all there is to it and you make it 3 monhts in a row you get little more cash back lol.

You get you money 1st day of the month and can choose to have it earlier in the month if your already priority.

O and i had £50 for my birthday so yea thats pretty much all to it lol