You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sometimes it's worth it

Havent really played much online Poker in the last year, played for a good couple of years solidly and i just wasn't enjoying the game and was playing big tournaments that were making severe dents in my bank roll and taking the losses badly, so i stopped playing for about a year.
 Started playing live poker again for the last couple of weeks and watching Sky Poker and other poker shows  and it re-kindled my fun for the game and I really enjoy it again.
 Played a few tournaments todays and cashed 2 of 5 and very happy with my play all day, think i only had a stinker on one hand where I minced kings and was too cheap with my bets and the guy caught a flush. Made a nice profit today and im sticking to my bank roll more, still have a tendancy to lick my lips at a big bounty hunter :) Overall really happy with the way I played.
  Dunno why I started this thread, mainly to say it's nice to have a little bit of time off (year was a bit too long) and mainly the biggest thing is staying in my bank roll rather than throwing it all in one tourney and taking the loss hard.