You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Shed Freeroll

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    lol buisty, its cus of the site problems, im sure sky will replace it, hopefully today.
  • edited November 2009
    If you look at the site problems resolved thread. It has a message about the Shed freeroll.
  • edited November 2009
      I love the fact that all the moaners turned up last night. People who do not use the forum much if at all, all turning up because they lost there chance to spend 2 hours grinding out on a table in the vain hope of winning 12p for nothing.

I can only guess at how much all those difficulties cost Sky and on top of that all the freeroll fish are moaning constantly.  There was ONLY one tourny cancelled last night that was of major importance and that was the APAT decider. All the others were chances to win a small amount of free cash. Or ones where you can win a lot for not much.

This morning i can imagine that half the skypoker staff feel as old as tikay and just do not want to hear another whinge again.

Well done for getting it back going guys and pray that it doesnt happen again when there is a freeroll on
  • edited November 2009
    hi guys,

please see this thread here
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The Shed Freeroll:
      I love the fact that all the moaners turned up last night. People who do not use the forum much if at all, all turning up because they lost there chance to spend 2 hours grinding out on a table in the vain hope of winning 12p for nothing.   I can only guess at how much all those difficulties cost Sky and on top of that all the freeroll fish are moaning constantly.  There was ONLY one tourny cancelled last night that was of major importance and that was the APAT decider. All the others were chances to win a small amount of free cash. Or ones where you can win a lot for not much.   This morning i can imagine that half the skypoker staff feel as old as tikay and just do not want to hear another whinge again.   Well done for getting it back going guys and pray that it doesnt happen again when there is a freeroll on
    Posted by Talon
    in two words WELL SAID