You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

late reg

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
not happy with this can join  in when people have played from the start only for someone else to come in

Comments

• edited November 2012
    you can play your best  only to be knocked out by late comers i think iam leaving skypoker
  • edited November 2012
    Late Reg is normal on the majority of sites and why would you think that someone who late regs would have an advantage over you?  Late reg is good for the game imo as it brings more people into the tournaments. Personally i always play from the start but if im away somewhere and just getting back to the house its good to know that i can late reg.
  • edited November 2012
    Late reg has greatly helped boost the mtt numbers. I've used it a few times when i didnt know if i would be back in time from work ect.  Its a disadventage to the late player turning up late as there are less bbs to your chipstack.
    I doubt you will find another site to play on the doesnt have late reg. To me its 1 of the best recent updates by sky and i to be perfectly honest with you i think that alot more people are for this feature than would be agaisnt it.
  • edited November 2012
    good luck finding another site that doesnt offer late reg.

i would add more but the above posters have covered it