You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Very Very Good Night. (I'n my opinion)

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
So after coming back from my pub game (Where I finished 3rd and pretty much secured my place at the final table of our league) I enter 2 tournaments here. First I join in 23:30 £5.75 £750 GTD B/H. After about 3 and a half hours I finish 2nd. Winning £62.80 + £32.16 for taking 6 head prizes. Nearly finished 6th but made a hero call with ace high to get me back in the game. Well done to u_owe_me who won and also to MISTERWIN and Si_Pies who is now a good friend :).

I also entered the 00:15 £5.50 £150 GTD 30 Minute timed tournament. I joined in about 5 minutes after it started and instantly picked up chips. At the end of the 30 minutes I had a stack of 21062.50. This was equvilant to £50.40 not bad for 25 minutes of hitting like jesus.

So I am very happy right now and just wanted to share my sucess with everyone here especially IDONKCALLU who has been a great influence over the last few days.

Loving my poker here and hope for more of the same. Had another 2 decent cashes today of £19.50 and £26.02.

Good luck to all of you and thanks for reading,

George.

Comments