You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Maybe crazy Q?

edited November 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Nittiest nl50 reg iv played.

we r sitting really deep.

Reg - Mega Nit

Can I fold?

I know ppl wil say AA vs KK, is a cooler, move on. Im fine with that. But when we are really deep nd vs a specific oppenent ( very tight multi tsble reg ) can we fold.

arlemSmall blind £0.25£0.25£95.08
KKripplerBig blind £0.50£0.75£165.85
 Your hole cards
  • K
  • K

XRaise £1.50£2.25£191.55
harlemCall £1.25£3.50£93.83
KKripplerRaise £4.50£8.00£161.35
XRaise £15.00£23.00£176.55
harlemFold    
KKripplerRaise £25.50£48.50£135.85
XRaise £49.50£98.00£127.05

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Given what you said about knowing the person etc I honestly think if you fold this it isn't a bad shout and I don't think I could fold personally but looking at this would not say it would be a bad fold.
  • edited November 2012
    i dnt mind the flat call on the 4 bet once u gt 6 bet its either aces or ak but u have kk so less liekly i dnt think ak does a click back 6 bet tho its hard 2 fold but dnt mind it 
  • edited November 2012
    Ship it and say 'I god d@mn knew it, why did i do that', when gerrard shows thems aces :)
  • edited November 2012
    You dont reckon i can 5 bet bluff here?
  • edited November 2012
    Only messing its not me in the hand! 

I understand what you mean opponant very tight but im still never ever folding kk unless its some kind of crazy satelite situation.  Im not thinking about laying the hand down here im thinking about how to get max value. I like to mix it up here against other regs like this i have cold called 4 bets before against these players before with a random hand like 96 when super deep like this obviously in position so i can balance my range therefore i have also cold called 4 bets with aces and kings.  So when i cold call the 4 bet it doesnt neccassarily mean i have kings or aces. Against a random i am looking to get it in and against a reg i cold call the 4 bet.
  • edited November 2012
    hes actions stink of aces tho i could fold here i give it even money he has aces :)
  • edited November 2012
    woulda been better if opponent jammed then we would snap call with kings this line looks so much stronger
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Maybe crazy Q?:
    woulda been better if opponent jammed then we would snap call with kings this line looks so much stronger
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Thing is if its same opponant im thinking off not saying it is he has over bet jammed on me before when i had queens and ran into his aces.
  • edited November 2012
    Its prob Ludacris to fold KK i suppose
  • edited November 2012
    deep enough to fold, depends what oppo thinks of you though doesn't it
    or what you think oppo thinks about you :s

what do you 7 bet shove with )
  • edited November 2012
    Its prob Ludacris to fold KK i suppose
    Posted by KKrippler

lol subliminal messages hmm, if this is ludacris he does this with AK, QQ, AA, well he def 4-bets these but it depends how active you have been!

It is deep so its a little tricky, his 4-bet is huge too!? 100bb i am getting this in all day, but this deep i dont mind playing the streets so calling his 4-bet is ok imo.

• edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Maybe crazy Q? : lol subliminal messages hmm, if this is ludacris he does this with AK, QQ, AA, well he def 4-bets these but it depends how active you have been! It is deep so its a little tricky, his 4-bet is huge too!? 100bb i am getting this in all day, but this deep i dont mind playing the streets so calling his 4-bet is ok imo.
    Posted by WHOAMI196
    Because his 4 bet is huge doesn't this mean this deep it's more likely AA

• edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Maybe crazy Q? : Because his 4 bet is huge doesn't this mean this deep it's more likely AA
    Posted by rancid

don't raise to 25 if you don't want to stack off.
  • edited November 2012
    if you get it in vs a 'mega nit' 300bb deep w/ kk - gl binking 
    ofc this depends how he views you etc.......
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: Maybe crazy Q? : don't raise to 25 if you don't want to stack off.
    Posted by beaneh
    true - can the only reason to raise to £25 is because oppo will flat/raise worse
  • edited November 2012
    call the 4bet call most flops make tough decision on turn. if he bets massive on flop prob can just fold
  • edited November 2012
    Ok I shoved, not loving it but I cant fold KK.

He showed AA.

Flop came A67.

Maybe if I flat the 4bet, call A flop, dont think he is ever barreling the turn with worse.

Also part of me doesnt like folding KK pre, becuae I need to know oppo has me beat. I need to see his hand. Its bad I know, but then I can just tell myself its a cooler, even if I do feel I can/should fold pre.