You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

notrightintheheadbetty is brilliant

Comments

• edited November 2012
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    kallia1717Small blind 150.00150.0011986.25
    notrightintheheadbettyBig blind 300.00450.0028331.25
     Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

diamond81Fold    
    TRANICKRaise 600.001050.0011528.75
    mewillowsAll-in 4924.755974.750.00
    SoLackFold    
    kallia1717Fold    
    notrightintheheadbettyCall 4624.7510599.5023706.50
    TRANICKCall 4324.7514924.257204.00
    Flop

notrightintheheadbettyBet 7462.1322386.3816244.37
    TRANICKFold    
    crazykaronUnmatched bet 7462.1314924.2523706.50
    notrightintheheadbettyShow

mewillowsShow
    • K
    • A

Turn

• Q

River

notrightintheheadbettyWinStraight to the 914924.25 38630.75
  • edited November 2012
    Just like to know why people always feel the need to show other people's bad play? Does it help you improve? NO. Does it help the villain improve? NO. Does it help others playing against the villain? NO. We all have bad beats but slagging off the person who deals that bad beat is pointless. I'm sure I'll get slated by the "regular" posters on the forum but IMO there is absolutely no point showimg an isolated hand to make people feel sorry for you. Yes, i am a losing player, before you ask. I play for fun as does the villain in the case and to me, anyone who pays the money can play however they want.
  • edited November 2012
    Loose calls of All-ins simply come with the territiory in Bounty Hunters.....

Lets be honest you want this call all day long.....

UL tho ;)
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: crazykaron is brilliant:
    Just like to know why people always feel the need to show other people's bad play? Does it help you improve? NO. Does it help the villain improve? NO. Does it help others playing against the villain? NO. We all have bad beats but slagging off the person who deals that bad beat is pointless. I'm sure I'll get slated by the "regular" posters on the forum but IMO there is absolutely no point showimg an isolated hand to make people feel sorry for you. Yes, i am a losing player, before you ask. I play for fun as does the villain in the case and to me, anyone who pays the money can play however they want.
    Posted by MeloPete
    Im neutral with regards to posting villains names. I can see both sides of the argument and dont mind if someone posts my bad play. Id like to think Id see it and learn from it.
    Does it help the villain improve? well it should but in all reality probably doesnt.
    Does it help others playing against the villain? Hell yes!!!! Ive played said villain a few times and taken them to value town with their draws lol.

On a side note, it is amusing what some people will call off for a head prize. I was once sat in the SB of a BH with KK and UTG shoves for 4BB. Gets called by the hi-jack and the button. I reshove for 26BB which puts both of the other players all in and get called in both spots again. UTG has 88, hijack has 45s and button KJo. UTG won the main pot with a set and I took down the bigger side pot and 2 head prizes with one pair.
  • edited November 2012
    Posted by MeloPete
    A. Why would you want to help the villain improve?
    B. Yes it does help others play vs them, they can see the range they use
  • edited November 2012
    Anyone that's played with this villain doesn't need to see anyone elses bad beats.

Still its seen as poor form to post hands that are seen to shed opponents in a bad light without removing names.
  • edited November 2012
    this is so bad. don't include player names when attempting to make a mockery of their play!
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: crazykaron is brilliant : A. Why would you want to help the villain improve? B. Yes it does help others play vs them, they can see the range they use
    Posted by FlashFlush
    A) this is a community forum and is supposed to help people to improve. Names should be taken out of any post, especially posts like this.
    B) exactly, it's v.bad form to give info about other players like this
  • edited November 2012
    Basically its gone raise then 3 bet jam the villan thought that you were 3 bet jamming light and thinks they will be slightly ahead of your range here most of the time or have you dominated imo!  Villian picked up a read on you that you were bluffing and made the hero call. Was double suited aswell.
  • edited November 2012
    Basically its gone raise then 3 bet jam the villan thought that you were 3 bet jamming light and thinks they will be slightly ahead of your range here most of the time or have you dominated imo!  Villian picked up a read on you that you were bluffing and made the hero call.
    Posted by bearlyther
    With 67??.OP must have a really loose image.
  • edited November 2012
    Double suited and could have been her favourite hand aswell!
  • edited November 2012

this thread went completely downhill when it turned out that their alias isn't really 'notrightintheheadbetty'

[x] i was fooled :)

• edited November 2012
    I can still see villains name about 15 times in this thread!!!!

Agree about removing players names tho fwiw.