You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SLOWROLLED

just been slowrolled for the second time in a week now, dunno why people have to do this, its disgusting. id understand if they were multi tabling but i checked in the lobby and they wernt. 

someone did this to me live id be waiting on the carpark for them. i no its only poker but it annoys me big time!!

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Playing on other sites aswell maybe?
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: SLOWROLLED:
    Playing on other sites aswell maybe?
    Posted by jonjo75
    no both times on sky
  • edited November 2012
    lol no I mean how do you know they were not playing other tables on other sites while playing on sky. I do .
  • edited November 2012
    lol no I mean how do you know they were not playing other tables on other sites while playing on sky. I do .
    Posted by jonjo75
    he was poor player so i doubt he would be playing multi sites, it was a clear  slowroll, snapped flop bet with draw, snapped turn bet with draw, then obv got there on the river and let the time bar go right to the end and called wid the nuts!!!
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to SLOWROLLED:
    just been slowrolled for the second time in a week now, dunno why people have to do this, its disgusting. id understand if they were multi tabling but i checked in the lobby and they wernt.  someone did this to me live id be waiting on the carpark for them. i no its only poker but it annoys me big time!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    how can you slowroll online???????
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: SLOWROLLED : he was poor player so i doubt he would be playing multi sites, it was a clear  slowroll, snapped flop bet with draw, snapped turn bet with draw, then obv got there on the river and let the time bar go right to the end and called wid the nuts!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    sometimes i have clicked the call/raise button but somtimes the internet lags abit. i wouldnt class 15 seconds a slowroll.
    now grow up
  • edited November 2012
    dude, why do even care, you would of lost anyway, you just had to wait 10 seconds more to ind out, who cares?
  • edited November 2012
    Its disgraceful, worse when people do it live, they rly should just go play in the traffic
  • edited November 2012
    dude, why do even care, you would of lost anyway, you just had to wait 10 seconds more to ind out, who cares?
    Posted by Wacko90
    why do i care?? cmon wacko thats a daft question surely. can you honestly say being slowrolled dosent bother you?
  • edited December 2012
    not in the slightest unless im tilted already :P. Dont get me wrong, I agree with you in the fact that its terrible ettiquete but theyre only doing it to pi** you off anyway, just dont give them the satisfaction.
  • edited December 2012
    To be fair, it's so hard to define a slowroll online anyway cos youonly get 10 seconds to act as it is, so realistically the longest someone can ever slowroll you for is 9 seconds. There's been a TON of times I've ended up calling with a monster in the last second or two cos I'm getting a drink, mucking about on facebook etc etc.

I'd be annoyed if it was live and someone waited a minute or two to call with the (effective) nuts but online it's so hard to tell if it's a real slowroll and for 9 seconds, just sigh and leave them to it.
  • edited December 2012

Depends on the hand for me. 

If its some donk fish reg who times down and calls then says "phew I nearly folded" when they were never ever gonna fold and it was a standard call, then it will tilt me because they're just so bad that they dnt even realise how easy the call was. 

If it's a totally random fish then I'm not that a rsed nowardays. 

• edited December 2012
    To be fair, it's so hard to define a slowroll online anyway cos youonly get 10 seconds to act as it is, so realistically the longest someone can ever slowroll you for is 9 seconds. There's been a TON of times I've ended up calling with a monster in the last second or two cos I'm getting a drink, mucking about on facebook etc etc. I'd be annoyed if it was live and someone waited a minute or two to call with the (effective) nuts but online it's so hard to tell if it's a real slowroll and for 9 seconds, just sigh and leave them to it.
    Posted by Lambert180
    i no its hard to define a slowroll online especially cos you dont get a lot of time to act on sky, but if you had seen how quickly he snapped the flop and turn bets then waited til the last second to call the river with the stone cold nuts then ud no it was a clear slowroll, im not gonna bang on about it cos i cant do nothing sat behind a computer just knob heads that do this get my back up.