You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sky poker is AMAZING

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
are you for real??? when you raise every player calls and hits. you cant do anything. im the best player ever yet luck beats me in the end. i know there is alot of deluded players on here who think they are really good, however im here to tell you a little secret

YOU ONLY WIN DEW TO BEING LUCKY

take alook at the bbv section, thousands of people who have outplayed their opponent only to end up losing by luck, what does this prove??? poker is all luck and no skill. ive played for 2 days and im not sure how many tourneys but have been knocked out of everyone just by luck.
people havnt even got the balls to say sorry, i would if i was ever lucky ( obviosly never going to happen as im always ahead when my money goes in which so they say is what you need to do to be a winner )

why should it always happen to me?? its just life, i can only deal with it and hope that most of you get termanal ill, drop dead at you laptop/pc tonight, have an accident on the way home, get run over, drown, have a heart attack, die with your family in a house fire, get mugged and stabbed or better shot, basically i hate you all.