You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what's with the censorship of anyone that doesn't fit the mould here?

edited November 2012 in Poker Chat
i posted a post in a thread last night asking about the new c4p system, merely pointing out (more actually asking a question just to make sure i was right) that sky's new rake system APPEARS to be eqvuilvent to 11% rake back

this post has been deleted with no comment from anyone at sky as to why

it's not my fault the rake on here is poor in comparison to other sites, i was just pointing it out an asking a question as to whether my calculations are right

i take an interest because my son still plays on this site (more fool him, i think its rigged beyond belife) and he gets quite a liot of cash for points like 5000 a month or something

this just goes to prove that sky will brush things under the carpet even when not accused of anything.

making out like the new c4p system is fair then deleting anything that suggests its kinda weak in comparison to other sites is very poor form sky. i'm considering cancelling my broadband and sky+ sub just because of how poorly i've been treated by you

no doubt this will get closed to prevent people knowing how bad it is

Comments

• edited November 2012
    In Response to what's with the censorship of anyone that doesn't fit the mould here?:
    i posted a post in a thread last night asking about the new c4p system, merely pointing out (more actually asking a question just to make sure i was right) that sky's new rake system APPEARS to be eqvuilvent to 11% rake back this post has been deleted with no comment from anyone at sky as to why it's not my fault the rake on here is poor in comparison to other sites, i was just pointing it out an asking a question as to whether my calculations are right i take an interest because my son still plays on this site (more fool him, i think its rigged beyond belife) and he gets quite a liot of cash for points like 5000 a month or something this just goes to prove that sky will brush things under the carpet even when not accused of anything. making out like the new c4p system is fair then deleting anything that suggests its kinda weak in comparison to other sites is very poor form sky. i'm considering cancelling my broadband and sky+ sub just because of how poorly i've been treated by you no doubt this will get closed to prevent people knowing how bad it is
    Posted by bassripper
    Probably writing things like this on Skypoker's forum might have something to do with it...??