You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

15k super all in

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
15k super all in
15 seats GTD 61 runners 11 tables
How did they work out who came 12th 13th 14th 15th ?

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Take it you lost? I won a seat FYL :)
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: 15k super all in:
    Take it you lost? I won a seat FYL :)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN

Yes :-)
    I take it you won your first table. So how did they pick the 4 who didnt?
  • edited November 2012
    I dunno it is interesting, really!

Yeah i won first table k8 the monsta flopped trips :)

I imagine other then table winners the rest are just randomly selected...  would be my guess
  • edited November 2012
    good overlay :)  if u  dnt win your hand i think it goes by who had the 2nd best hand like on my table i didnt win the hand but had gthe 2nd best hand on the table n came 15th 
  • edited November 2012
    good overlay :)  if u  dnt win your hand i think it goes by who had the 2nd best hand like on my table i didnt win the hand but had gthe 2nd best hand on the table n came 15th 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    But then there would be 11 2nd best hands?
  • edited November 2012
    i dunno then maybe they pick selected few of the guys who have the 2nd best hands
  • edited November 2012
    RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2012
    To be fair, you're going in an all-in sat and then complaining that a winner is picked at random lol.
  • edited November 2012
    Im sorry where did you see me complain?
    Asking a question is not complaining I was just interested how it worked.
    I was kinda hoping you were the one who would give me the answer but instead you just gave a sarky answer.
    Cheers.
    Did you actually laugh to yourself after you wrote your clever comment?
    Maybe High fived yourself also?
    HFM
  • ckdckd
    edited November 2012
    it is done off the best hands 

so k8 wins on kk275

other hands are 

aq
    aj
    a2
    a6

next best is 45 then a2 then aq so on so on 

if you post the hand will explane better for you mate...hope this helps you 
  • edited November 2012

Hi jonjo.

Have to say, your question has me completely stumped!

The answer by "ckd" looks about right, but I honestly don't know. I'll find out & let you know though.

Definitely an "interesting one"!

• edited November 2012
    we know that ckd i did say the 2nd best hand wins but jonjo is saying only 15 seats 

so if there are 11 tables etc  11 qualify with best hand so how do the other 4 qualify   cant be 11 2nd best hands can it 
  • edited November 2012
    we know that ckd i did say the 2nd best hand wins but jonjo is saying only 15 seats  so if there are 11 tables etc  11 qualify with best hand so how do the other 4 qualify   cant be 11 2nd best hands can it 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Hi Steve,

As I Posted earlier, I really dont know, but I will find out & let everyone know.

Since then, I have sent a note upstairs asking the question. 

I will let you know when I get an answer.  
  • edited November 2012
    it is done off the best hands  so k8 wins on kk275 other hands are  aq aj a2 54 a6 next best is 45 then a2 then aq so on so on  if you post the hand will explane better for you mate...hope this helps you 
    Posted by ckd
    Thanks for your reply , this is what I originally thought also but I dont think it can work as there are 11 2nd best hands and 4 spare places.
  • edited November 2012
    In Response to Re: 15k super all in : Hi Steve, As I Posted earlier, I really dont know, but I will find out & let everyone know. Since then, I have sent a note upstairs asking the question.  I will let you know when I get an answer.  
    Posted by Tikay10

Thanks Tikay
  • edited November 2012
  • edited November 2012

A while back a few forum regs did it with a dym, they went all in 1st hand pre flop and obviously the winner come 1st but im sure they couldnt work out who finished 2nd and 3rd, i think it was just random, same kinda thing

• edited November 2012
    A while back a few forum regs did it with a dym, they went all in 1st hand pre flop and obviously the winner come 1st but im sure they couldnt work out who finished 2nd and 3rd, i think it was just random, same kinda thing
    Posted by murray69
    I'd much rather we discussed "your" local bridge. ;)

PS - Will reply to your lovely PM soonest, bit behind right now, but thank you!

• edited December 2012
    Have you had a reply to your note upstairs Tikay?
  • edited December 2012
    Have you had a reply to your note upstairs Tikay?
    Posted by jonjo75
    No, I never got a reply, & then I clean forgot about it to be honest.

I'll ask again, or take it up directly with Adam at SPT Luton this Saturday.

Apologies.

• ckdckd
    edited December 2012

say theres 3 tables 

and 2 spaces left 

2nd best hand on table 1 was pair 2 
    2nd best on table 2 was pair 3s
    2nd best on 3 was pair 4 s 

table 2 and 3 would win and 1 would be out giving u the 5 seats total

it would be done over the best hands from all remaining tables and players 

• edited December 2012
    say theres 3 tables  and 2 spaces left  2nd best hand on table 1 was pair 2  2nd best on table 2 was pair 3s 2nd best on 3 was pair 4 s  table 2 and 3 would win and 1 would be out giving u the 5 seats total it would be done over the best hands from all remaining tables and players 
    Posted by ckd
    I would be really suprised if it was done this way ,hopefully we will find out soon.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: 15k super all in : No, I never got a reply, & then I clean forgot about it to be honest. I'll ask again, or take it up directly with Adam at SPT Luton this Saturday. Apologies.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks Tikay. I am not complaining in anyway whatever the answer is. I am for some reason just really interested in how these things work.