You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GRUDGE MATCH..!!

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
nominate myself for grudge match..!! 

looks like fun and have a couple players in mind.

post if interested...

Comments

• edited December 2012
    Id like to play you Lnarin would be a good game.
  • edited December 2012
    you are both terrible ;)
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: GRUDGE MATCH..!!:
    you are both terrible ;)
    Posted by mewillows
    I know im a fish!
  • edited December 2012
    i would play u all but i won my grudge match already cough cough brag :)
  • edited December 2012
    yeeee bearly ur one of prob 2/3 players i had in mind ..jus cos i think it would be a decent game... 

match accepted ..!!
  • edited December 2012
    you are both terrible ;)
    Posted by mewillows
    I'd like to play you in a hu match Jamie, even though you would crush, it'd be fun!
  • edited December 2012
    yeeee bearly ur one of prob 2/3 players i had in mind ..jus cos i think it would be a decent game...  match accepted ..!!
    Posted by LnarinOO
    Cool mate hopefully sky picks this in the 1 of 5 games.
  • edited December 2012
    I'm not sure the point of a grudge match is to have a friendly arrangement that you'd like to play each other. Not much of a grudge in that.

If I were you I'd start slinging some insults at each other. For example: "Oi bearlyther! You smell of wee!"

Feel free to choose less juvenile insults. That's just a personal favourite of mine.
  • edited December 2012
    I'm not sure the point of a grudge match is to have a friendly arrangement that you'd like to play each other. Not much of a grudge in that. If I were you I'd start slinging some insults at each other. For example: "Oi bearlyther! You smell of wee!" Feel free to choose less juvenile insults. That's just a personal favourite of mine.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Thanks for the compliment lol!  I just think it would be a good match between me and Lnarin as we have played against each other tonnes at 50nl i have no reason to insult the guy!
  • edited December 2012
    bearly ur a stupid idiot, i hate u and hope u lose all ur money so u have to resort to gettin a 'proper job' flippin burgers or summin..!! 

jokes, i jus saw couple others havin a grudge match the other day and thought i wanted to have my own matchup, bearly was top of my list as we both have many battle on the cash tables.. it will be a good laugh ..! 

i didnt look into the structure or how they came about having these matches but im sure sky can sort summin out..!!
  • edited December 2012
    Hey guys,

Feel free to post your interest in the main Community Grudge Match thread along with a reason why you want to play your chosen opponent and we'll put it on the list of contenders.

Oh, and it's always intended as a bit of fun so no need to sling mock insults ;)
  • edited December 2012
    bearly ur a stupid idiot, i hate u and hope u lose all ur money so u have to resort to gettin a 'proper job' flippin burgers or summin..!!  jokes, i jus saw couple others havin a grudge match the other day and thought i wanted to have my own matchup, bearly was top of my list as we both have many battle on the cash tables.. it will be a good laugh ..!  i didnt look into the structure or how they came about having these matches but im sure sky can sort summin out..!!
    Posted by LnarinOO
    Hope you spew of all your money to the reg 50nl nits by constantly 5 bet jamming light with no fold equity!

Yes sort it out please sky would be a good laugh.
  • edited December 2012
    Bump where have all of lnarins post disapeared to in this thread?