You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I might be going to spt luton

edited December 2012 in The Sky Poker Tour
question is i have no photo id but have got berth certificate and bank card will that be enough ?

Comments

• edited December 2012
    From another SPT thread

For anyone interested ive been having worries about getting in as i have lost my passport which is my only form of ID - I have just got off the phone with Luton G and the nice lady informed me i can get in with a combination of Debit card and proof of address (Bank statement/utility bill etc)

Oh and she repeated the rule on no soiled/ripped clothing and NO football tops lol

Hope this is helpful :)
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to I might be going to spt luton:
    question is i have no photo id but have got berth certificate and bank card will that be enough ?
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    I dont think the sleeping capacity of your caravan will get you in m8!!!!!!

Gl if you go.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: I might be going to spt luton:
    In Response to I might be going to spt luton : I dont think the sleeping capacity of your caravan will get you in m8!!!!!! Gl if you go.
    Posted by davelufc
    Brilliant !!!!
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: I might be going to spt luton:
    In Response to I might be going to spt luton : I dont think the sleeping capacity of your caravan will get you in m8!!!!!! Gl if you go.
    Posted by davelufc
    It will, Dont worry, it got me in last Year!!

I can post a pretty pic too, as I been polishing all the nice Chrome bits this morning just before I took ma Pony & trap down the Pub fa a Guinness!!!

ps. I'll read ya palm fa sixpence!!