You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cruel sat bubble

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceneil4safcSmall blind 2000.002000.0018017.50liverpoolBig blind 4000.006000.0010317.50 Your hole cardsA2   rivermunkyAll-in 3650.009650.000.00buddy73Fold    YODDLE41Fold    neil4safcFold    liverpoolUnmatched bet 350.009300.0010667.50liverpoolShowK2   rivermunkyShowA2   Flop  244   Turn  Q   River  K   liverpoolWinTwo Pairs, Kings and 4s9300.00 19967.50

Comments

• edited December 2012
    most annoying thing was it was bubble the SB had a big stack and the BB was all in and the idiot had 15k and folded for 1200 grrrrrrrrr
  • edited December 2012
    Ul, could you not wait for a better spot? I know you only had 9 BBs.

Only thing Liverpool will win this year lolz
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: cruel sat bubble:
    Ul, could you not wait for a better spot? I know you only had 9 BBs. Only thing Liverpool will win this year lolz
    Posted by davelufc
    Lol are you joking, he had less than 1xBB and was in the BB next hand.

Arguably if it's the stone cold bubble AND the players haven't got a clue what they're doing, you could possibly fold and hope 2 others do something stupid, or a KK v AA comes along or something cos they only have 3xBB. Obv if they know what they're doing you're pretty stuck and just need to get calls by 2 unders to an ace and hold.

Unlucky though, sick river on a sat bubble.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: cruel sat bubble:
    In Response to Re: cruel sat bubble : Lol are you joking, he had less than 1xBB and was in the BB next hand. Arguably if it's the stone cold bubble AND the players haven't got a clue what they're doing, you could possibly fold and hope 2 others do something stupid, or a KK v AA comes along or something cos they only have 3xBB. Obv if they know what they're doing you're pretty stuck and just need to get calls by 2 unders to an ace and hold. Unlucky though, sick river on a sat bubble.
    Posted by Lambert180
    My apologies fella thought blinds were 200/400!!!!!!!

Not even had a beer yet lol

My bad.
  • edited December 2012
    could do nothing else just a sickner to bubble with best hand!