You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Guests on the show?

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
Sky ?????????????
When will we be having some guests on the show again?
Good to see Marc wright? Luke Schwartz again? Some good young interneyt pros on, 
Come on sky, sort it! Lol

Comments

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Guests on the show?:
    Sky ????????????? When will we be having some guests on the show again? Good to see Marc wright? Luke Schwartz again? Some good young interneyt pros on,  Come on sky, sort it! Lol
    Posted by macapaca
    I'm lined up for next week's show mate ;)
  • edited December 2012
    I can reveal that there will be a guest on next Sunday's show...

• edited December 2012
    macapaca said good lambert lol     

i wouldnt mind seeing channing again always makes me laugh would like to see jake cody or sam trickett on the show would be good 
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Guests on the show?:
    In Response to Guests on the show? : I'm lined up for next week's show mate ;)
    Posted by Lambert180
    Loli did say GOOD and YOUNG mate,
    Don't think you fit either there mate lol
  • edited December 2012
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    Is this joe Stapleton? He was a good guest last time

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Guests on the show? : I'm lined up for next week's show mate ;)
    Posted by Lambert180
    He asked for GOOD internet pros!!!!!!
  • edited December 2012
    I nominate idonkcallu to go on the show!
  • edited December 2012
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    That's a lovely picture of Joe Stapleton, James, but don't change the subject: We want to know who's going to be on the show. Stop holding out on us!!
  • edited December 2012
    Posted by J-Hartigan
    PCA commentators reunite for Sky! Will be watching for the first time in a while...
  • edited December 2012
    I am sure they said Luke wouldn't be coming back on the show. Not sure if Marc has ever been asked to come on but I would have thought he would if asked.

I think getting a mixture of sky regs and well known players is really good and really adds to the shows. I enjoyed going on the show and would be happy to go on again.

The knowledge and advice from the analysts is great and when they are with another pro it really adds to the viewing experience and advice given.
  • edited December 2012
    I am sure they said Luke wouldn't be coming back on the show. Not sure if Marc has ever been asked to come on but I would have thought he would if asked. I think getting a mixture of sky regs and well known players is really good and really adds to the shows. I enjoyed going on the show and would be happy to go on again. The knowledge and advice from the analysts is great and when they are with another pro it really adds to the viewing experience and advice given.
    Posted by MattBates
    Any day apart from Sunday though right? Sunday million and $100r is just too good to turn downha
  • edited December 2012
    I am sure they said Luke wouldn't be coming back on the show. Not sure if Marc has ever been asked to come on but I would have thought he would if asked. I think getting a mixture of sky regs and well known players is really good and really adds to the shows. I enjoyed going on the show and would be happy to go on again. The knowledge and advice from the analysts is great and when they are with another pro it really adds to the viewing experience and advice given.
    Posted by MattBates
    Why wouldn't Luke be going back onthe show?
    What did hero to upset sky?
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Guests on the show? : Why wouldn't Luke be going back onthe show? What did hero to upset sky?
    Posted by macapaca
    I think his use of the word "bad" was a little excessive for Sky's interests. Telling your customers that they're not very good is not that great for business. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind but he didn't sugarcoat anything at all... ever...
  • edited December 2012
    bearlyther stop making me laugh 

1st  i aint good 

2nd im fat so i wouldnt be very photogenetic 

3rd with all my grammar problems u think people would listen to my jibberish saying that u are from n.ireland alot of people wouldnt understand what ya saying unless subtitles :P
  • edited December 2012
    i think you should get someone who knows absolutely nothing or very little about the game (i.e me) and just let them explain what they would do every hand, it would be comedy if nothing else :D
  • edited December 2012
    I want IDCU on the show!!

I was actually asked to go on the show not long after it launched, when they had two playing the ME in the studio, this would be back in 06/07 time, I was only about 18 at the time so turned it down due to shyness!
  • edited December 2012
    There has been plenty of guests on lately.

• edited December 2012
    i wouldnt go on the show im to shy thats why im worried about going to a spt all the cameras n that i dont want to get interviewed i wouldnt know what to say lol
  • edited December 2012
    IMO Stapes is the best guest to appear on the channel, great news that he's back on Sunday.
  • edited December 2012
    Neil Channing is always good.
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Guests on the show? : I think his use of the word "bad" was a little excessive for Sky's interests. Telling your customers that they're not very good is not that great for business. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind but he didn't sugarcoat anything at all... ever...
    Posted by BorinLoner
    what...sky don't like people to be honest and say things how they actually are?

no, i won't believe it.
  • edited December 2012
    I think we should just have Anna and Sarah on !!
  • edited December 2012
    I have quite a lot of friends in the poker community that would love to go on but there are some restrictions that the show has to abide by in order to broadcast....one of them being no one under 25 can be on the sofa!

As a lot of poker players are quite young it really does hamper things somewhat!

But I know there are a few quests lined up for the next few weeks and hopefully more in the New Year....obviously at this time of year its even more difficult than usual to get people to commit.
  • edited December 2012
    I want IDCU on the show!! I was actually asked to go on the show not long after it launched, when they had two playing the ME in the studio, this would be back in 06/07 time, I was only about 18 at the time so turned it down due to shyness!
    Posted by BUFC
    Me to . they must have been desperate. I,m gueesing a few ppl had dropped out at the last minute as  it was  on the Saturday morning for that nights show and a bit short notice for someone living in Preston  

TBH _ was more excited at the fact it was situated next to babestation at the time
  • edited December 2012
    IMO Stapes is the best guest to appear on the channel, great news that he's back on Sunday.
    Posted by TommyD
    I agree but not sure our Teeks knew how to take him haha. Stape's T9 (predictive text) joke was great.

Channing is always awesome, as was Ian Frazer  - not seen him for a while!

• edited December 2012
    Style(followed by some numbers) always seems to be playing aggressive poker on top of the pots would be intresting to get his views on some hands.

Also i remember SimUK being on a show probably a year or so ago now found him to be an amusing and knowledgable guest
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Guests on the show? : Me to . they must have been desperate. I,m gueesing a few ppl had dropped out at the last minute as  it was  on the Saturday morning for that nights show and a bit short notice for someone living in Preston    TBH _ was more excited at the fact it was situated next to babestation at the time
    Posted by MP33

I had about two weeks notice beforehand. I was invited around the start of September time, would have been 2006 or possibly 2007.

• edited December 2012
    Stapes is brilliant value, look forward to seeing him on the show again.