You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM TK- Chaplain in Residence

As I wish to leave my most inspiring sermons for nearer the next TKO I wondered if anybody interested in a loonytoons inspired and Kiwini idea.

The Ten Commandments of Poker

Kiwini's start was

"Thou shall not covet thy neighbours full house"

Any more peeps

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: TEAM TK- Chaplain in Residence:
    As I wish to leave my most inspiring sermons for nearer the next TKO I wondered if anybody interested in a loonytoons inspired and Kiwini idea. The Ten Commandments of Poker Kiwini's start was "Thou shall not covet thy neighbours full house" Any more peeps
    Posted by vaigret
    Though shallst be gracious and humble in victory and praise those defeated, for in the end we are all gods children
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks for your contribution Jaeger.

Even if I am still confused whether you are a saint or sinner.
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks for your contribution Jaeger.   Even if I am still confused whether you are a saint or sinner.
    Posted by vaigret
    father everyone knows i am indeed a saint and only pretend to be on team orford. if you check my location on tuesday you will see i am indeed from team tikay
  • edited November 2009
    Don't miss my sermon tomorrow.

Especially for Tikay.

Just hope he likes.

Father Vaigret
  • edited November 2009
    mmmmmmm don't know what to think here..

My hubby really is a preacher!! and team orford have already received their blessing for this Tuesday.

This tournament could be team Tikays nemesis
    !!
  • edited November 2009
    Whoosh,

Glad to know there is another preacher with a link to this site.

Get him to apply as Chaplain to Team Orford.

He must be better than Charlie.

Look out for my sermon tomoz

Its a classic
  • edited November 2009

HELLO MT GREAT FATHER FRIEND.YOU WILL SEE ON TUESDAY I HAVE ALSO CONVERTED TO A TIKAY TEAM MEMBER.

TEEHEE

CONFUSED?

ALL WILL BE REVEALED ON TUESDAY

• edited November 2009
    You and Jaeger will be first in the Confessional Box Dav, you naughty boys.

Just look above your heads and between your legs when you enter it.

Strange devices in my confessional  
  • edited November 2009
    mmmmmmmmmmmm ,

now at present there is a message been sent to your superior,  [ nooo not  tk ]

i have informed him of your unworldly behavior ,

your excessive drinking and gambling with church funds,

also the deterioration of the house of prayer [ your parish chapel ]

the whole village is talking about the little kids,

that are  around village that resemble you,

infact by the time the next tko mtt is played ,

i reckon you will be banished by your superior ,

to preaching in some outback deserted village in nowhere land ,

your mate irish lol

• edited November 2009

Lol, this is great stuff!

If we are dealing with the Ten Commandments, can we temporarily suspend "thou shall not steal"? It seems quite resonable to me to steal from Team Orford, for they leave temptation in our path.
  • edited November 2009
    As it is now Sunday before the second thrashing of Team Orford, I give you my second sermon.

I hope you appreciate it's levity and it is especially for the master who is Tikay.

Sorry not original.

"A long time ago, in the days of the Israelites there lived a poor man. He had no Trouble and Strife – she had run off with a Tea Leaf some years before – and now he lived with his Bricks and Mortar Mary, and being very short of Bees and Honey and unable to pay the Burton on Trent he was tempted to go into the Bristol and see what he could Half Inch. He would say to Mary “I will take a Ball and Chalk into the town and buy some tobacco for my Cherry Ripe. He put on his Almond Rocks and his Dicky Dirt and his Round The Houses and set off down the Frog and Toad until he reached the outskirts of the Bristol. One day his Bricks and Mortar gave him some money saying “Here is a Saucepan Lid go and buy food. A loaf of Uncle Fred and a pound of Stand at Ease, but bring me back what is left to buy myself a new pair of Early Doors for my present pair are full of holes and I am in a continual George Raft.”

But instead of returning with the Bees and Honey for his Bricks and Mortar’s Early Doors he made his way to the Rub a Dub for a Tumble Down The Sink. He became very Elephants Trunk and Mozart and when the landlord of the Rub a Dub called Bird Lime the man set off towards his Cat and Mouse reeling about all over the Frog and Toad and drunkenly humming a Stewed Prune. It came to Khyber Pass that as he staggered along he saw on the pavement a small brown Richard The Third. He stared at it lying there at his Plates of Meat and he said, “oh small brown Richard The Third how lucky I did not step on you.” He picked it up and put it on top of a wall where no one could step on it. A rich Four by Twoish merchant who witnessed the deed put his hand into his Sky Rocket and took out a Lady Godiva and handed it to the man saying. “ Here is a Lady Godiva for your Froth and Bubble.” The man took it and the Richard the Third flew back to its nest.

When the man arrived home his Bricks and Mortar was sitting by the Jeremiah on her favourite Lionel Blair. The man said to her “here is a Lady Godiva which I earned by a kindly act. The woman was overjoyed and said. “Thank you father now I can have my Early Doors. “And I can have a Tumble Down the Sink that kindly act has ensured that we both have enough to cover our Bottle and Glass”

Hope you enjoy

• edited November 2009
    excellentooooooooooooo father all is forgiving !
  • edited November 2009
    Another quality sermon from the holy one!! keep em coming father!!!
  • edited November 2009

Well done Chaplain, I laughed my almonds off at that.
  • edited November 2009
    Our Father TK
    Who art on our box
    Medeotricity be thy name
    Thy Orfords Kingdom come
    Thy will be done (over)
    In the poker rooms as in the forums
    Give us this day our daily bread (2 tokens from TK's ration book)
    And forgive team TK their trespasses
    As team Orford forgive those who steal chips away from them
    And lead Lisa not into temptation (a night with McCririck)
    But Deliver Hartigan from Dohh
    For Team Orford is the kindom, the power and the glory
    Amen

• edited November 2009
    Our Father TK Who art on our box Medeotricity be thy name Thy Orfords Kingdom come Thy will be done (over) In the poker rooms as in the forums Give us this day our daily bread (2 tokens from TK's ration book) And forgive team TK their trespasses As team Orford forgive those who steal chips away from them And lead Lisa not into temptation (a night with McCririck) But Deliver Hartigan from Dohh For Team Orford is the kindom, the power and the glory Amen
    Posted by kalooki8
    yehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

your the mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • edited November 2009

Ho ho
    Ho

Very good effort Kalooki my son and you are right prayers are needed.

However very negative prayer yours, against Team TK. What I expect from an orfordite I suppose.

Let me give you Team TK's prayer which all our players will be saying as we go to bed each night safe in the knowledge that we will beat you.

Our Father, which art on the button
    Luck be thy name.
    Thy "All In" come.
    Thy bluff be done,
    Online as it is in Vegas.
    Give us this day our stack of chips,
    And forgive us our bad calls,
    As we forgive those who shove against us.
    And lead us not into traps,
    But, deliver us from donks.
    For thine is the fold, and the call, and the raise.
    For ever and ever. Amen

As you see plenty of positive vibes.

For a very positive team
  • edited November 2009
    Ho ho Ho   Very good effort Kalooki my son and you are right prayers are needed. However very negative prayer yours, against Team TK. What I expect from an orfordite I suppose. Let me give you Team TK's prayer which all our players will be saying as we go to bed each night safe in the knowledge that we will beat you. Our Father, which art on the button Luck be thy name. Thy "All In" come. Thy bluff be done, Online as it is in Vegas. Give us this day our stack of chips, And forgive us our bad calls, As we forgive those who shove against us. And lead us not into traps, But, deliver us from donks. For thine is the fold, and the call, and the raise. For ever and ever. Amen As you see plenty of positive vibes. For a very positive team
    Posted by vaigret
    pahhhhh

i do believe my 24 hour amnesty has finished!!!

We are confident that with Damien in our team and our 666 hands will destroy your crucifixes

Talking of fixes, hows the enquiry into last weeks TKO? I heard the result was being declared null and void!"!!!
  • edited November 2009
    Don't worry all the Donk , sorry the donkey on the previous post, has been exorcised.

He is now safe to ride again as he was on Palm Sunday.

Exercised donkeys know their true masters.

Lol
  • edited November 2009
    Think the Team Tikay prayer is excellent - and the sermon.  Will we get a sermon on each Sunday in the Advent of the Great Team Tikay Victory? 
  • edited November 2009
    Don't worry all the Donk , sorry the donkey on the previous post, has been exorcised. He is now safe to ride again as he was on Palm Sunday. Exercised donkeys know their true masters. Lol
    Posted by vaigret
    you are sharp today father ,

must be the whiskey,

• edited November 2009
    Sophiesmum,

I aim to give as much help to Team Tikay as possible with prayers and sermons.

If you require further help please do not hesitate to talk to me I am always available to my flock.

As an angel of the lord TK you get a discount at the collection plate.

It would be nice if on your list of the righteous you could add Team Chaplain against my name so other sisters and brothers can partake of this service.

God bless my child.   
  • edited November 2009

No Irish, not whiskey.

As you are aware I have to finish off the unopened bottles of the communion wine.

Unfortunately there was quite a bit today.

Good Blesh you my ssson  

• edited November 2009
    Ho ho Ho   Very good effort Kalooki my son and you are right prayers are needed. However very negative prayer yours, against Team TK. What I expect from an orfordite I suppose. Let me give you Team TK's prayer which all our players will be saying as we go to bed each night safe in the knowledge that we will beat you. Our Father, which art on the button Luck be thy name. Thy "All In" come. Thy bluff be done, Online as it is in Vegas. Give us this day our stack of chips, And forgive us our bad calls, As we forgive those who shove against us. And lead us not into traps, But, deliver us from donks. For thine is the fold, and the call, and the raise. For ever and ever. Amen As you see plenty of positive vibes. For a very positive team
    Posted by vaigret
    Very good Father - beats mine. Do Chaplains gamble??? 'Where the treasure is there be your heart also' Mathew 6:21
  • edited November 2009
    No Irish, not whiskey. As you are aware I have to finish off the unopened bottles of the communion wine. Unfortunately there was quite a bit today. Good Blesh you my ssson  
    Posted by vaigret
     your on fire father with them there posts,

but beware father ,

the whiskey under the frock is very flammable,

• edited November 2009
    Hi Kalooki,

At least yours is original mate. I found mine on line so one to you.

Hi Irish, I'm so sharp at moment I'm in danger of cutting myself.

Only problem is my poker form has hit rock bottom.

Night all, God bless and remeber to say your p.......
  • edited November 2009
    When I received this posting my feeling of the job description was to give pastoral care to Team Tikay in every way as well as also giving solace to the afflicted of the Dark Lord.

At times I feel I have been swung off message in my ministering to these poor people by comments from some of their number. This is why I feel the vision I saw last night was to put me back on track.

Yes the lord came to me in a vision and I now pass on his message to his followers.

Or Lord says play kindly in TKO 2,
    Or Lord says do not steal from the people away in far off pastures, pass them to your neighbours.
    Or Lord says do not steal from the small or big blinded ones,
    Or Lord says do not bluff and tell lies.
    Or Lord says do not bully.
    Or Lord says go the whole way and attempt to be a fisher of men,
    Or lord says never bet when you are certain of anything 
    Or Lord says winning is not everything, be satisfied with just being part of this wonderful experience.
    Or Lord says by only following this path will his team find full peace and tranquility.

I thank Or Lord for coming to me with this vision to assist me in helping his afflicted souls

Of course Team Tikay are already a step down the path of righteousness.

God bless my children  
  • edited November 2009
    Our Father TK Who art on our box Medeotricity be thy name Thy Orfords Kingdom come Thy will be done (over) In the poker rooms as in the forums Give us this day our daily bread (2 tokens from TK's ration book) And forgive team TK their trespasses As team Orford forgive those who steal chips away from them And lead Lisa not into temptation (a night with McCririck) But Deliver Hartigan from Dohh For Team Orford is the kindom, the power and the glory Amen
    Posted by kalooki8
    Loving it, Kalooki8!
  • edited November 2009
    Oy Orford, after being assigned as the Team TK official Stalker of the Dark Lord (YOU) i've had the unpleasant experiance of witnesing your daily routine (only this morning i was hidden in your Wheeto's box observing). I have a couple of points to bring up

1) If you keep doing that you'll go blind !!

2) If you keep doing it at work you'll get sacked !!

And 3) I've seen you studying tapes of the great man himself (TIKAY Obviously), Try as you may you will never be able to emulate greatness, your efforts will always only be a cheap reproduction !!!

Back to the stalking :)
  • edited November 2009

I don't know if I should support stalking Aces but as it's you.

I certainly can.

God be with you and go get him again