You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cheating

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
Once again the ugly head of cheating rears its head against the dragons,this time by a former dym legend member who holds 2 accounts omg is that allowed.when playing this player he likes to tell other players about us telling each others hands on fb, which i would like to add is just not true,if u think back a few weeks 1 dragon stopped another winning the jackpot when the were hu,so i really cant see the justifacation for these accusations.

Comments

• edited December 2012

Thank you for not naming here Chillie.

You know what to do, report all multi accounting to CC, I would advise via email, with all the evidence you have.

Thanks.

• edited December 2012
    In Response to cheating:
    Once again the ugly head of cheating rears its head against the dragons,this time by a former dym legend member who holds 2 accounts omg is that allowed.when playing this player he likes to tell other players about us telling each others hands on fb, which i would like to add is just not true,if u think back a few weeks 1 dragon stopped another winning the jackpot when the were hu,so i really cant see the justifacation for these accusations.
    Posted by CHILLIE
    Who has 2 accounts, name and shame they should be banned....
  • edited December 2012
    well said chills, once again we find we have to defend against this, like any team we can talk about hands after the event, but i would never allow this when in play, and i have always said that on the tables it is ''DOG EAT DOG'' alot of us play DYMs, and there is no way it would be profitable to do this, I myself am the one that stopped the £9000 jackpot being won a couple of weeks ago against a fellow DRAGON when HU in main, if this is cheating can someone please teach me to do it better as this looks like an epic fail by me. The person making these alegations has said himself that he has 2 accounts on sky, is this a case of sour grapes
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: cheating:
    well said chills, once again we find we have to defend against this, like any team we can talk about hands after the event, but i would never allow this when in play, and i have always said that on the tables it is ''DOG EAT DOG'' alot of us play DYMs, and there is no way it would be profitable to do this, I myself am the one that stopped the £9000 jackpot being won a couple of weeks ago against a fellow DRAGON when HU in main, if this is cheating can someone please teach me to do it better as this looks like an epic fail by me. The person making these alegations has said himself that he has 2 accounts on sky, is this a case of sour grapes
    Posted by 18AND5TIME
    Once again who is it ?
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2012

not being funny but there is no point at all in contacting cc about it as nothing is done at all and i know this from it happening to me. you get told they will look at it but cannot let you know the outcome. seen the two players that did it still playing away the same dumping chips to each other calling down with no raise with kk so his mate dont lose to much.thats the one thing i dont like about sky is nothing is done..but might be the same on all sites 
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to cheating : Who has 2 accounts, name and shame they should be banned....
    Posted by Largearce
    Wrong. The forum is not the correct way for this to be handled - the complaint should be raised with Customer Care.

CKD - we have a dedicated Fraud department that looks at complaints of this type once it's passed onto them by CC. So it does get looked into. The results aren't discussed in public though, so you're correct there.

Hopefully CHILLIE picks this up with CC. I am locking the thread as there's nothing else which should be written about this on the forum.

• edited December 2012
    In Response to cheating : Who has 2 accounts, name and shame they should be banned....
    Posted by Largearce
    If true, I agree they should be banned.  But they should not be named and shamed here.  It just opens up all sorts of precedents in future cases which would involve players here who do not use the forum (which is the majority) having unfounded or unproven allegations against them when they didn't even know they had been made.