You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

GOING FOR PRIORITY...playing £3 & £2 DYM.c4p...3788

Comments

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: GOING FOR PRIORITY...playing £3 & £2 DYM.:
    wouldn't bother Dev - priotiy is only good if you in it for 3 months + The only thing I got out of it was cashing in both of the priotiy freerolls -_-
    Posted by rancid
    oh right,
    thought there was other bonuses.
    anyway...i've started so i'll finish.
    well try anyway.
    :)
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    gl dev......you sick sick man :)
    Posted by waller02
    hi Ryan,yeah tell me something i don't know.  lol
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    monday  3/12/12

c4p 243  total  1314

won £11.65

b/roll  £1,176.54

375 c4p in total today,with earlier session,so happy with that.
    i'm not to worried about making 400 every day as i know i will put in extra volume weekends.
    as long as it's around the 350+ mark on weekdays i'm happy.

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2012
    monday  3/12/12 c4p 243  total  1314 won £11.65 b/roll  £1,176.54 375 c4p in total today,with earlier session,so happy with that. i'm not to worried about making 400 every day as i know i will put in extra volume weekends. as long as it's around the 350+ mark on weekdays i'm happy. (* *)    ^ dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    if it helps you only need 334 points a day which will give you 10020 after 30 days 

so day 3 target should be 1002 points 

it is easy to do off the 3 - 5 dym games so gl

• edited December 2012
    You will be playing christmas day i guess then :D goodluck in ur goal
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: GOING FOR PRIORITY...playing £3 & £2 DYM. : if it helps you only need 334 points a day which will give you 10020 after 30 days  so day 3 target should be 1002 points  it is easy to do off the 3 - 5 dym games so gl
    Posted by ckd
    yeah,happy with my start m8.on track.
    as said can always play some £5's if needed,but i'm hoping i won't need to.
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: GOING FOR PRIORITY...playing £3 & £2 DYM.c4p...1314:
    You will be playing christmas day i guess then :D goodluck in ur goal
    Posted by shaun09
    hi shaun,
    ty buddy.
    yes,could well be mate.
    be nice to finish it b4 but not sure if i will.either way got plenty of time after if needed.
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    Im on 1k points atm. i might actually try for priority aswell. Never thought or tried befor
  • edited December 2012
    Wow Ian ......

You really do love a challenge don't ya?

I'd take my hat off to you if I was wearing one so instead I'll send you my very best wishes although I kinda already know you'll succeed in this.

Have fun and glglglglglglglglglglglglglgl

Lorraine xx
  • edited December 2012
    I'm going to give priority a run this month as well I think as I finish for work on the 14th then I will have a lot of extra time to get some more points. I'm going to move up to £16 and £22 DYMs and might add a 5th table.... ooohh get me, high roller ;-)
  • edited December 2012
    I'm going to give priority a run this month as well I think as I finish for work on the 14th then I will have a lot of extra time to get some more points. I'm going to move up to £16 and £22 DYMs and might add a 5th table.... ooohh get me, high roller ;-)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    gl mate,
    i'll race u there.  lol
    dev
    ps;deffo add another table. imo almost anyone could learn to play as many as 9 quite quickly if they so wished.playing dym's anyway i'd say it's almost necessary to maximise your winnings and c4p.
  • edited December 2012
    Im on 1k points atm. i might actually try for priority aswell. Never thought or tried befor
    Posted by shaun09
    yeah,go for it shaun.
    i've been thinking about it for a few months tbh,just decided to go for it now.
    if u or i don't make it,so what,it's not the end of the world,and will still end up with a nice c4p bonus.
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    Wow Ian ...... You really do love a challenge don't ya? I'd take my hat off to you if I was wearing one so instead I'll send you my very best wishes although I kinda already know you'll succeed in this. Have fun and glglglglglglglglglglglglglgl Lorraine xx
    Posted by yidette9
    ty Lorraine,
    yes i do seem to enjoy a challenge,don't i.
    helps to keep me focused and not get lazy,which i know i would do without one.
    hope all is good with you and the family again.
    and your little 4 legged friend too.
    (* *)
       ^
    dev

• edited December 2012
    Wowser - You do set the bar high!  Good luck tho.  Incidentally, will you get enough tables to run for this?  I assume you've looked into it?  Will def follow with interest.  
    Pad
  • edited December 2012
    tuesday  4/12/12

won  £25.90    running total for £3' & £2's won this month £52.20

b/roll  £1,202.44

c4p  108
    total 1422

nice little session,
    back later

dev
  • edited December 2012
    Wowser - You do set the bar high!  Good luck tho.  Incidentally, will you get enough tables to run for this?  I assume you've looked into it?  Will def follow with interest.   Pad
    Posted by Glenelg
    hi Pad,
    ty
    yes mate,
    i can get 18 tables up and running pretty much every day.
    the only day i can't always is Sunday,but can still get double figures.
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    tuesday  4/12/12 won  £25.90 b/roll  £1,202.44 c4p  108 total 1422 nice little session, back later :) dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    Ooooo Dev's on a break -- time to hit the tables ! :-)
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: GOING FOR PRIORITY...playing £3 & £2 DYM.c4p...1314 : Ooooo Dev's on a break -- time to hit the tables ! :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    lol 

gl m8

dev
  • edited December 2012
    wednesday  5/12.12

lost last night  £2.75   c4p 282

won  £9.86 today   c4p 153   total  1857

b/roll  £1,209.54  total won playing £3's & £2's so far this month £60.30

steady progress which is exactly what i had hoped for,so happy.
    back later
    dev

• edited December 2012
    Hey Dev
    Good luck at reaching 10k, i think you'll do it as you proved you can hit a target you set yourself with your last challenge. I can only manage 4-6 tables max so 18 is very good going.
    All the best
    Jamie
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: GOING FOR PRIORITY...playing £3 & £2 DYM.c4p...1857:
    Hey Dev Good luck at reaching 10k, i think you'll do it as you proved you can hit a target you set yourself with your last challenge. I can only manage 4-6 tables max so 18 is very good going. All the best Jamie
    Posted by thomas87
    ty thomas,
    best wishes,:)
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    Good idea to step down after your run of bad luck and if you do make prioity on £3 mas DYM,s that will be some acheivment  _ GL
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to post:
    Good idea to step down after your run of bad luck and if you do make prioity on £3 mas DYM,s that will be some acheivment  _ GL
    Posted by MP33
    ty mp
    the more i play this game the less i seem to know some days.
    some days it seems so easy and then just when u think you've cracked it you lose £40 or £50.like tonight for example.
    been playing ok but not running great for the past 4 days and making a steady small profit,then 'bang'it's almost wiped out in one sh itty session,where just about everything that could go wrong,did.
    i know it's variance and we all get it,the good and bad runs,but when i am having to deal with sessions like tonight and it's completely out of my hands,it can be hard to take sometimes.
    my only consolation is,it could have been so much worse had i been playing the £3's & £5's tonight.
    as always though i'll quickly put it behind me,as you have to.
    my only goal this month is to make priority and also hopefully to make a few bob along the way,and see what my b/roll looks like then.
    i'll then re-assess things again for next month.
    had my moan so feeling better already.  lol
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    wednesday  5/12/12
    part 2

lost  £40.90          months £3 & £2 winnings +£19.40

b/roll £1,168.64

c4p  171
    total 2028

yeah,spoke to soon about just how well it was all going,you'd have thought i'd have learnt better by now.
    still,at least i know it wasn't my fault,so that's all i can say on the matter.
    still a long way to go this month,and as i've always said,it's how you finish up then that matters.

not got as many c4p tonight as i would normally,as i thought i'd better stop before things really got 'out of hand'.
    anyway,still well on track,so i'm not totally un-happy with how things stand atm.

'these are the days that test you' and if you can come through them,as you must, 'you'll be right as rain'

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    good luck mate, dont forget to turn off the computer to eat your Xmas dinner !
  • edited December 2012
    wow you can gain points quickly. i might have to stick in some stt aswell as cash if im thinking of hititng priority. i only have 1500 atm :( need about 340 a day and thats if i play every day :(
  • ckdckd
    edited December 2012
    need 323 a day in december to do it 

should be on 1615 to be on target by end of today

rest of the days targets

6th - 1938
    7th - 2261
    8th - 2584
    9th - 2907
    10th - 3230
    11th - 3553
    12th - 3876
    13th - 4199
    14th - 4522
    15th - 4845
    16th - 5168
    17th - 5491
    18th - 5814
    19th - 6137
    20th - 6460
    21st - 6783
    22nd - 7106
    23rd - 7429
    24th - 7752
    25th - 8075
    26th - 8398
    27th - 8721
    28th - 9044
    29th - 9367
    30th - 9690
    31st - 10013

• edited December 2012
    Having played just over a third of the volume you have so far this month, my respect for this effort grows... even ignoring results I now know I couldn't keep my head on it for the length of time needed to hit 10k points... Sky should be chucking you an added incentive when you reach the target!

Not sure if I was just paying more attention than usual, but yesterday evening there seemed to be a lot more crazy hands played out (mostly not involving me thankfully) which may have contributed to the variance... some sort of link to Man U and Chelsea games being on maybe?

There was even one game which only lasted for like 5 hands, unreal!
  • edited December 2012
    I'm struggling to get the time at the moment! I need a long session at the weekend to catch up, but OH WAIT, I'll be at SPT Luton. So that won't happen! I might need to sacrifice my gym session tonight to get an extra hours play in :S
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: GOING FOR PRIORITY...playing £3 & £2 DYM.c4p...2028:
    good luck mate, dont forget to turn off the computer to eat your Xmas dinner !
    Posted by PUCPOUND
    ty m8,
    lol
    yes,i guess it's a good unuff excuse to stop playing for an hour or so on xmas day,isn't it.
    lol
    dev