You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Satellite

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
Hi
If you enter a tournament through satellite and win the tournament entry to i.e. £5000 bounty hunter,then when you go to tournament page and press "cancel registration" do you receive £55?
thanks

Comments

• edited December 2012
    you have to be already registered to the target tournament in order to take the satellite money. E.g. you register for the £55 bounty hunter yourself, and then play a satellite into the bounty hunter and win it, you will be given the cash equivalent, and then you can decide whether to deregister and take your £55 that you spent in the first place, or essentially freeroll it.
  • edited December 2012
    NO

If you win your seat via a satellite and then cancel registration, you will not be credited the entry fee.

If you buy in direct to the tournament and then subsequentkly win a satellite, you will win the cash equivelent instead of the seat.
  • edited December 2012
    So i still didn't get the answer lol.. one of you said yes,other no....
    So I am presuming Slykliist is correct? U do not ge £55?
    ok Cheers guys
  • edited December 2012
    you have to be in the tournament befor you satellite into it. Then you deregister from the main tournament to get your direct buy in back.
  • edited December 2012
    What all these guys have already said. 

Buy in direct to the tournament first. 

When you win your seat in the satellite you will be given the cash equivelent as you are already entered.

Then you can decide to de-register.

As Slykllist has said, if you win a seat through satellite and de-reg, you do not get the money back, but contact CC if you have done and they should put you back in.