You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Letter from St Kitts - Part 3 now UP

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat

This is a fabulous bit of writing by Joesman1 (Neil) with some stunning photois.

Well worth a gander,
HERE

Comments

• edited December 2012

If YOU have any decent bloggage, don't forget, Sky Poker will always be keen to upload them for you, assuming they are compliant. 

A quick apology also to George, aka GreekWay, I still have one of his to Upload, which I'll try & do tomorrow.

Big thanks to Neil & George for their recent blogs. They have set the bar high, but if you can produce quality stuff like that, we'll upload them. (Eventually....).

• edited December 2012
    Will the ceremony naming me the "SkyPoker's Best Blogger for 2012" take place at Luton this weekend?

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Letter from St Kitts - Part 3 now UP:
    Will the ceremony naming me the "SkyPoker's Best Blogger for 2012" take place at Luton this weekend?
    Posted by GreekWay

Only if Julian Thew....Tikay & Mr Orford do not show up! :)
  • edited December 2012
    Posted by GreekWay

You attending Luton SPT, George?

Be great to see you.

(Also, this is to bump the thread back onto Page 1.....)

• edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: Letter from St Kitts - Part 3 now UP : Only if Julian Thew....Tikay & Mr Orford do not show up! :)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Here is the rule Allan. The "Best Blogger" award can't be give to anyone working for Sky. 

The 3 you mentioned Allan are working for Sky, so can't compete. (Good rule, innit?)

So the winner is ME. :p

Yes, TK. I will be there. I am not playing the Main though. I will be railing the 51ers and probably play some cash. 

Cu soon. :-)