You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THURS NIGHT LIVE WITH TIKAY AND FOWLER CH861 and SS4 7pm ***official show thread****

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
Hey guys,

Hope you are well and have your thermals on!? Just arrived at the studio, looking forward to working with the style icon formally know as Tikay tonight.  He will be reclining on the couch, mildly mocking me for most of the night. Standard.

Hope you are looking forward to joining Orford in Luton this weekend at the SPT!?  Not bitter, no not at all!

Tonight we will be playing Treasure Hunt to win a prize :)  Listen out to the questions I will ask at the top of the hour and then get hunting!

Also tonight:

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Coverage of the £600 TV Timed tournament

8pm-9pm – Poker Clinic – Hand requests from the forum – Hand will be masked in this hour

9pm-10pm – Now on Sky Poker – Speed cash analysis

10pm-11pm – Top Of The Pots – Top 10 biggest cash hands of the week from the Televised cash tables

11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights – 15k Bounty Hunter – Live coverage

Hope you get into the Bounty Hunter tonight, let us know how you get your seat..

get in touch with us via

skyopen@bskyb.com
twitter: #skypokertv

Also if you fancy it let us know what makes you feel Christmassy!? A  Bit of Buble, the coca cola advert, digging out the tinsel, winter wonderland, chestnuts roasting on an open fire, the X factor final,  certain festive flavoured coffees!? (oh that's just me...minus the chestnuts... and the fire) Or are you a bah humbug!?

That's it for now

See you all in a bit.  GL on the tables, keep us updated with HAND IDS... get them in :)  SkyLouis loves them!

A xxx

Comments