You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SANTAS GROTTO FREEROLL?

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
i 'm being told i cant enter freeroll on the 23rd,
i have 2000 pts,
need help please

Comments

• edited December 2012
    i guess ppl with 2k points will get enterd automatically? not sure tho
  • edited December 2012
    heres my thought, i could be wrong.

im pretty sure in previous years it will remain locked till nearer the time its due to run. the only entries that will be put in before its open to all who have earned the 2k points will be people who have played at the tables with sky_santa etc.and won their entry without meeting the 2k requirement.

just my educated guess mind
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to Re: SANTAS GROTTO FREEROLL?:
    i guess ppl with 2k points will get enterd automatically? not sure tho
    Posted by shaun09
    ty shaun
    i'll wait and see then
  • edited December 2012
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to SANTAS GROTTO FREEROLL?:
    i 'm being told i cant enter freeroll on the 23rd, i have 2000 pts, need help please
    Posted by devonfish5
    You've hit 2k points already this month :O
  • edited December 2012
    In Response to SANTAS GROTTO FREEROLL? : You've hit 2k points already this month :O
    Posted by patwalshh

(* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited December 2012
    I know some ppl are entered already but that could just be ppl who have been given seats as i think i read somwhere registration will be open on the 20th . I,ll have a quick look now

EDIT : found it on the promo page

The Grotto Freeroll will then be held on the 23rd December at 7.15pm. Registration will open from on the 22nd December when eligible customers will be notified by email and/or SMS if contactable. Make sure your contact details are up to date! This tournament will be capped at 1500 and registration will be on a first-come first-served basis. You will be able to confirm your registration as soon as you receive notification. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2012
    I know some ppl are entered already but that could just be ppl who have been given seats as i think i read somwhere registration will be open on the 20th . I,ll have a quick look now EDIT : found it on the promo page The Grotto Freeroll will then be held on the 23rd December at 7.15pm. Registration will open from on the 22nd December when eligible customers will be notified by email and/or SMS if contactable. Make sure your contact details are up to date! This tournament will be capped at 1500 and registration will be on a first-come first-served basis. You will be able to confirm your registration as soon as you receive notification. Good Luck!
    Posted by MP33
    thanks mp

(* *)
       ^
     dev