You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

customer care...do they care or not?

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
on 24/11/12 I sent a complaint to customer care about two players colluding. This incident took place on the final table of a sattelite into a high roller event, with only four players remaining for the two available seats. There was 'inappropriate' chat from one of the players to another player, I copy/pasted this from the chatbox into the email complaint, this contained the hand number(s) involved. This is hard evidence of collusion. I recieved the auto-response of 'we take these matters very seriously, blah, blah etc ', I have heard nothing since.
So does Skypoker take this sort of thing seriously or is it a case of customer don't care ?

Comments

• edited December 2012
    They deal with it internally, they can't advise you of the outcome...

You got an acknowledgement so they will sort it out, dw about it!

If you feel you lost out financially then send them a reply and ask them to come back to you, they will! 

• edited December 2012
    In Response to customer care...do they care or not?:
    on 24/11/12 I sent a complaint to customer care about two players colluding. This incident took place on the final table of a sattelite into a high roller event, with only four players remaining for the two available seats. There was 'inappropriate' chat from one of the players to another player, I copy/pasted this from the chatbox into the email complaint, this contained the hand number(s) involved. This is hard evidence of collusion. I recieved the auto-response of 'we take these matters very seriously, blah, blah etc ' , I have heard nothing since. So does Skypoker take this sort of thing seriously or is it a case of customer don't care ?
    Posted by Quietman
    Hi Quiet,

Yes, they do take it seriously.

Yes, Customer Care DO care. It is their job, & they carry it out to the letter. What a shame Customer Care - just regular folks like you & I - get so often unfairly maligned, in the same way that police officers, traffic wardens & bank employees do.

It is highly unlikely that Sky Poker will EVER let you know how this particular reported case of alleged collusion was resolved, as they do not make such things known for legal reasons.

Please be assured that reports of collusion are always properly investigated.  It is very hard to prove, though, even when comment is made in the chat box. Anyone seriously colluding would be pretty dumb to discuss it openly in the Chat Box. 

Your report would have been much appreciated, it is the duty of poker players to report these things, & I can assure you, they WOULD investigate it, so many thanks for reporting it.

PLEASE don't take the lack of comment from Sky Poker dissuade you from the view that it will have been investigated.

Take care now.

• edited December 2012
    Nothing to do with the above situation but I can definately confirm they do care from the dealins I have had with them.  Polite and efficient and solved my issue without fuss.
  • edited December 2012
    thanks for taking the time to reply guys, and thanks for the reassurances.
    moderators can close this thread now.