You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Online Side Event - In the Lobby Now!!!! - Take your Seats

edited December 2012 in Poker Chat
In Response to SPT Online Supporting Events?:
Its SPT at Luton this Weekend and I am looking forward to taking part, however, I always feel for the players that didn't make it no matter how hard they tried and it's a real shame they are missing out as the SPT Live events generate quite a buzz. There is always plenty of online support on the day for the players via the live feed and various threads which is much appreciated. So.................... Is there any chance of having of having an " SPT Online Side Event" 1K GTD - 15min Clock sychronised to start at 2PM at the same time as the SPT? £11.00 Entry. For the smaller stakes players how about an " SPT Online Mini Event " £400GTD 15min Clock sychronised to start at 2.15PM £5.50 Entry. Guarantees and Clocks are not fixed in stone, just an example, but is it doable? Its also a good way of generating some promotional exposure for the live feed etc. Lets get the whole community involved with SPT's Online & Offline. Pretty Please? Pretty Pretty Please? Pretty Pretty Pretty Please?   OK - I'll stop now :)  
Posted by POKERTREV
great idea mate

Comments